• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League 2

There is one thing from what I have seen of the rugby 2005 vids that I hope Mario is seriously thinking of implementing in the new SJRL.........

........and that is a huge variety of quality cut scenes.

If I had one criticism of SJRL it would be that when playing I never felt the passion I feel when watching the real game of league on T.V. Games tended to become too much of the same, regardless of what team you were playing with or against. It all seemed a little too mechanical, and impersonal........especially as the main playing view was so far away from the action.........

Hopefully SIDHE can go one better and have well known players with signature try celebrations, kicking styles, signature moves etc (like rugby 2005 could have had the rocket mans 180 degree spin, and his trademark dive and delicate one handed placement for the try whilst looking up and grinning at the last defender).

What about Blacklocks "flip" try celebration, Sonny Bill Williams trademark BIG shoulder charges, Riddells kicking stance, John's banana kick, Lauititi's "one handed' ball carrying............

Originally posted by NZL fan@Feb 25 2005, 12:55 PM
What about Blacklocks "flip" try celebration, Sonny Bill Williams trademark BIG shoulder charges, Riddells kicking stance, John's banana kick, Lauititi's "one handed' ball carrying............
if NRL2 doesnt have riddells try celebration of clapping himself, its a farce...j/k

i would love to be able to do that try celebraton in 2 player

maybe like ESPN - u can hit a button after u score to do different try celebs - and u gotto have Riddells selfappreciation try celeb - its all class

what about NRL Disrepute mode - just pre-season matches!!!!!!!!!

i reckon an official announcement maybe in sync with the NRL2005 season launch

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Jan 10 2005, 02:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Jan 10 2005, 02:21 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-doovepop
@Jan 8 2005, 01:08 AM
i was here about 6 months ago then the forums went down and they wiped everyones username
i forgot about this forum until two weeks ago when someone said it on another forum
shame
<

whenz this game being released anywayz??.....

will the season mode be more in-depth?...training modes,mini camp to build individual or team stats,player reports,state of origin in part of season,end of the tri-nations,superleague champz vz nrl champs,free agents,player transfers,long term and short term suspensions and long term and short term injuries...

also will the seasons be over period of years/decades..like madden and other sporting ***les?...if so..how you be able to go about and get rookies??will they be randomly generated by the cpu???and placed in a free agents pool?..also if this does happen will u be using that nrl ruling thats under consideration about only getting players from feeder teams in ur region??..eg.warriors-auckland based clubs
broncos-brisbane based clubs....

if the season has more depth than it would be more sense to give players a more managerial role in the season mode...if so could players(a part from selecting ur chosen teams players for game day)choose state-of-origin teams and int. teams in part with the season???....

the previous game was really good by surprise and it wasnt as bland as wcr and dull as rugby04...reason being was that we could edit teams,players,tournaments pretty much everything but gameplay was still lacking...lot of dodgy things happening on the pitch..i kick the ball 40metres downfield on the 5th tackle...game freezes the returns to 20m and other teams got penalty?..
<
..wuh...what just happened?...stuff like dat..will the gameplay be alot smoother this time?

lucky last question
<
...will it be live?..proberly not...but ill be fixin 2 kick and haul sum aussie azz wit da WARRI
<
RZ!!!!!!.... [/b]
Thanx for taking note Mario
<

great...is this the fatanstic news they have been talking bout???

man..no xbox then?...

i like the eels one, now if only i was going to get this on ps2, i am 2 lazy
<

ill just get it on pc since its not comin (at this stage) to xbox

On a related subject:

Sidhes Melbourne Cup Challenge, I can see it now, the race run first week of November, the game released first week of January.

Sidhe development policy, "Take what we tell you, and add a couple of months!"

<
<
<

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jul 13 2005, 06:39 PM
..wat a poo-bum..sees my post and then logs off...im not buying your game now..
Well don't you honestly think if he had a release date he would post it? It's coming out like sometime, soon.

Pffft.... I don't know if it's been posted but, Gamepro only gave it a 4/10.

...Oh wait, my mistake, a 9.

could someone tell me if they have a create a player. and if they do - how good is it.

to improve it there couldve been jersey customisation mode to make better custon jerseys. :bana:

is this thread broken cause i cant see what replies i am giving, or what anyone else has dune after page 11

how many pages are there? not that i would be able to read it :)

Rugby league 2 is alright i guess...the biggest problem i have is the lack of player control

Latest posts