• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Championship: Australia - Argentina (15/09/2012)

Try Ioane. Australia right back in this. Good wee run by Phipps to set that up.

In defense of Roland, if it wasn't for the slow mo, nobody would have seen the foot in touch, split second stuff...

Arg throwing it away now...

As I said a couple of minutes ago it was not going to be easy for the Pumas to keep the advantage... The fatal last 20 minutes for the Pumas...

A scrum could win or lose this game. Three minutes to go.

Great second half, would have loved to see the Argies take it, but a very good result for them anyway!

Really good game in 2nd half.

Wallabies out of the jail.

Topo Rodriguez is right, in 2014 the Pumas will be easily up for the winning of TRC.
Not that I didn't believe it, just wanted to enlight again... today they attacked well, Australia will fall in Argentina!

Argentina have shown in the last three games is that they are almost there but aren't quite. In a few years Argentina will win a game like that but right now Australia are just too hardened at this level. FWIW, Australia deserved to win. They go to second on the table but will need a miracle to win the competition.

Australia need to keep ball in hand. They kicked away too much possession. Once they started building the phases they looked much more dangerous.
Cooper could see how quickly the Argies were up and was looking for runners to break the line. Unfortunately Quade tries to run before he can walk. The whole team needs to have faith and be patient.

Why didn't the Pumas went for a drop kick with JMH at minute 73???.

Yea i thought that was strange as well, better to be safe than sorry.

Congrats to the Aussies, i've always admired their killer instinct to score when they need to.

Well done to the pumas, I was worried that they might cause an upset there. Lucky for me, the wallabies came back but the pumas yet again show that they are worthy of being in this competition.

The wallabies were ok, but they need to improve. 20 points butchered in the 1st half.

Well done to Aus to get another win from behind and that short staffed. 2 years ago they'd have thrown away these games (like we are doing ATM).

Its great that Argentina have been competitive throughout this tournament. Just that 1st game vs SA they were a bit overeager. Looking forward to seein them taking on Aus and NZ in in their backyard.

Latest posts