• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 3 confirmed

Any review copies going spare? ;)

Getting rugby fans to preview/review it would mean more to potential buyers than random game reviewers that've never seen a game or know any players.

:D

Olyy you're an administrator of one of the biggest rugby sites on the web, get on to them there and demand one for yourself with a glowing review!

Rugby Challenge 3 UK and Ireland Release Date is 22nd April

Hi for more details about Rugby Challenge 3 please do visit our webpage at:- http://www.alternativesoft.co.uk/RC3/RC3.html
attachment.php

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Attachments

• 4 packs.jpg
    4 packs.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 213
Don't you mean "Release day for the UK and Arland"? Don't think you have the licensing to say Ireland mate. ;)

Who is Alternative Software, are they like ebgames or what? I thought TruBlu and Wicked Witch were the publisher/developers?

thanks for that Dave... i see there are some new screenshots? can you give us an update if the sunwolves and jaguares are in the game?

any more screens/vids?

thanks for that Dave... i see there are some new screenshots? can you give us an update if the sunwolves and jaguares are in the game?

any more screens/vids?

Looking at the jerseys of those screenshots they look like last years Super Rugby jerseys, I'm hoping that's not a sign of it having Super 15 and not 18.

Looking at the jerseys of those screenshots they look like last years Super Rugby jerseys, I'm hoping that's not a sign of it having Super 15 and not 18.

That and the graphics still like decidedly last generation, and well below what BigAnt have done with RLL3

Just on amazon and its bloody £54.99!!!!!! on Xbox One. I've never pre ordered an Xbox One game before is that the normal release price for a game?

Just on amazon and its bloody £54.99!!!!!! on Xbox One. I've never pre ordered an Xbox One game before is that the normal release price for a game?

For a triple A ***le it's about â'¬70 so yeah that's about right. Difference being this will be a regurgitated version of its predecessor.

I don't play on an xbox, nor am I in the UK, but a bit of research suggests that is quite high. The Division is currently £45 on some other UK sites and a little below that on Amazon.

Small game developers usually charge more to cover the costs of making the game as their target audience is smaller.

Yeah, RRP is usually £54.99 or £59.99 or something like that.
Big games are rarely that much though (picked up UFC2 for £42, for example).

thanks for that Dave... i see there are some new screenshots? can you give us an update if the sunwolves and jaguares are in the game?any more screens/vids?
Hi There will be more coming soon plus the video trailer.Please keep checking in to the Rugby Challenge 3 pages on our website www.alternativesoftware.com Kind RegardsDaveCustomer SupportAlternative Software Ltd

I want to get the game but considering I have Dark Souls 3 and Uncharted 4 (both AAA games) pre-ordered at like £40-45 each - and being released in April and May, this is a bit high. Might wait for a sale on the digital version and get it directly on the PS Store.