• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 3 confirmed

Last quarter 2015 is all they say. But you would think around the time of the cup.

I would rather wait to have a full game than a broken game because the game came out to early. So regardless of the release date, it will come out when it is ready.

This made my day! Take my money already!

Hopefully the put Scotstoun in this version. lol

Here's hoping we can import the 5 French stadiums and Treviso, Murrayfield, Aviva, Thomond, Scarlets, Liberty & Cardiff Stadiums from RC2...

Here's hoping we can import the 5 French stadiums and Treviso, Murrayfield, Aviva, Thomond, Scarlets, Liberty & Cardiff Stadiums from RC2...

Here's hoping the Cardiff Arms Park appears.

The team returned to its historic ground in 2012 after 3 dreadful, misguided seasons at the Cardiff City soccer stadium. RC2 was released in 2013, but with the Cardiff City stadium in it.

As a result, Cardiff Arms Park still has yet to feature in the series - and as much as I love playing RC2 still, I loathe the use of that stadium (in real life and the game). I'd be just as happy with no Cardiff home ground in the game as I would be for them to re-use the wrong ground. In fact I'd prefer a generic ground if the Arms Park can't feature, as would most Cardiff supporters IMO.

There I said it.

Here's hoping the Cardiff Arms Park appears.

The team returned to its historic ground in 2012 after 3 dreadful, misguided seasons at the Cardiff City soccer stadium. RC2 was released in 2013, but with the Cardiff City stadium in it.

As a result, Cardiff Arms Park still has yet to feature in the series - and as much as I love playing RC2 still, I loathe the use of that stadium (in real life and the game). I'd be just as happy with no Cardiff home ground in the game as I would be for them to re-use the wrong ground. In fact I'd prefer a generic ground if the Arms Park can't feature, as would most Cardiff supporters IMO.

There I said it.
Lol. I guess I shouldn't have. Forgive my ignorance...

MightyApe from NZ says game is due out Sept 25. https://www.mightyape.co.nz/search?i=All&prev=&s=rugby+challenge+3&SearchButton=Search

EB Games says Oct. 1

MightyApe from NZ says game is due out Sept 25. https://www.mightyape.co.nz/search?i=All&prev=&s=rugby+challenge+3&SearchButton=Search

EB Games says Oct. 1

Probably just a placeholder like in the previous instalments. They released the release date very late then as well

Nope, and the Rugby World Cup starts today.

You have to hand it to HES/Tru-Blu, they really know how to market a game and strike while the iron's hot... ahem.

So it's the 3rd day of the World Cup and there's no new news? This would be the best time to advertise if the game was ready soon..

Playable version in a couple weeks and we've still heard pretty well bugger all from Tru Blu or WW

i does seem odd we have heard nothing since the announcement of the game

Cyniade did the same with pro rugby manager 2015 ... reason why ... they changed nothing so there was nothing to showcase

Latest posts