• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2006

us fijians want one too..............for once..we want to be a boss in a video game

Just give all the forwards invisible kits in Rugby 2005. They do bugger-all anyway.

I reckon a few years down the track, we'll have a mid annual release called Rugby 7's

like FIFA/NFL street

it does appear the EA rugby franchise is in full throttle.........not as a good game itself but as a project for EA monopolisation of sports.

This gloss and posh of Rugby 2006 is unreal, and will always sway the casual gamer.

I got NFS Most Wanted last night..........and if that game isnt proof of EA's shitty angle of making a movie, (not a game), and u participate in certain scenes etc.
I mean NFS looks great until u get behind the wheel, and i am looking at GT3 which looked 100 times better and is 4 yrs older.
One thing impressive is EA's ability to morph actors into animated characters using the "Green Screen" effect.............forget motion capture, NFS Most wanted has revolutionised cut-scenes...........now I want to warp these scenes into the actual gameplay............ak47 looks to next gen.....yep thats where its at.

I am sick of EA turning games into interactive movies..........cut the BS, and stick to the core gameplay, coz none of us want to watch a movie....$50.00 DVD is what thats for, not a (what was once $800.00) console machine.

Anyway saw the 1st Harvey Norman Xbox360 pre-order advert....AUD$650.00 for the whole kit kaboodle.............its bloody cheap when u think about what the ps2's went for on day 1, and what the 360 can do in comparison.

i dont normally like speculating on release dates... but this one looked fairly legitimate, its from EA itself. The official Australian website says March.

Originally posted by myusernameisprettybland@Jan 6 2006, 11:09 AM
i dont normally like speculating on release dates... but this one looked fairly legitimate, its from EA itself. The official Australian website says March.
Sad it seems, why do we here in the USA get it in Feb? I have a release day of 2/14 heh. They are doing it again the same as last year.

Here is my release day info....

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?produc...7&Section=#PROD
Gamestop.com - Rugby 06

For South Africa Take2.co.za and Kalahari.net both indicate 23 February.

<

Any Idea when it will be released in Dubai, UAE... :-( the older ones were released... i want this GAME!!!!!

Latest posts