• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 20 Mods

Is your game closed? You won't be able to edit the file if the game is open, I'm guessing. I close my game to edit. If your game is closed you can press cntr+shifht+esc to open task manager and see if the game is running in the background, otherwise, try a reboot usually works. Since afterwards only programs that are meant to boot on startup start. The message "in use" can only mean that it's open somewhere.
Yeah I can do it now but my game crashes when it opens. I am signed up for the beta tho so I'll try disabling that

Edit- it still crashes for some reason

Hmm I don't know, but a update would or could overwrite the bin file otherwise I'd revert to the backup before you started editing and try going smaller I'll try and take a screen grab of my bin file with a working example. Where a stat was in this format 0.0. or 0.6.0. etc. I did not edit it.
Other than that try HxD to edit as it also makes a automatic backup of the file I believe.

separate image links
https://imgur.com/yyyU8we
https://imgur.com/3MbZZcK
https://imgur.com/lzdMzqh

Weird, I reinstalled and everything and every time I make an edit the game crashes after the first logo.
Literall changed Kolbe's speed and it didnt work..

Edit- Started working now, I started highlighting the stat and replacing it rather than using backspace.

Do you have any idea how to distinguish between player? ie. at what point in the hex it changes player

Last edited:
That's so weird though dude but ironically I had my first crash today as well near the end of a match. I just googled cheat engine. Downloaded the lasted one and then open Cheat Engine and the game and open the game in cheat engine, then go to where the booster packs are and take note of your current cash amount. Enter that into Cheat Engine Search and click the button to search it will bring up matching numbers. Then buy a cheap pack to change your current amount. Look in cheat engine the one that goes red is the one you want. I think if you double click it it adds it to the middle bottom. then where it puts it double click to change the amount to say 999999. Then after that to the left is a box check it so it shows an x, that freezes the cash amount then go back to the game. I'll upload some screenshots later if it sound confusing.

Na
That's so weird though dude but ironically I had my first crash today as well near the end of a match. I just googled cheat engine. Downloaded the lasted one and then open Cheat Engine and the game and open the game in cheat engine, then go to where the booster packs are and take note of your current cash amount. Enter that into Cheat Engine Search and click the button to search it will bring up matching numbers. Then buy a cheap pack to change your current amount. Look in cheat engine the one that goes red is the one you want. I think if you double click it it adds it to the middle bottom. then where it puts it double click to change the amount to say 999999. Then after that to the left is a box check it so it shows an x, that freezes the cash amount then go back to the game. I'll upload some screenshots later if it sound confusing.
I've got it, cheers x

\RUGBY 20\Data\Database\database_prod.bin I struggled with EditPad but HxD (Hex Editor) works fine too. Just back up your bin file before hand lads! Also solo mode is quite fun used Cheat Engine to get loads of cash built a team now I'm playing with Cheslin Kolbe on both wings in Solo Mode lol
Thanks nyghtos, will definitely try it out. Where did you get the cheat engine lol?

Got it working, thank you.

Last edited:
I got it cheers x

hi all,

i've bought the game yesterday and downloaded this patch. But the game crush in the main first loading screen. What i have to do?

thanks

hi all,

i've bought the game yesterday and downloaded this patch. But the game crush in the main first loading screen. What i have to do?

thanks

the only file who crush the game is database_prod.bin

this mod was made before the official patch ? is maybe this patch the problem?

Someone have the update temp. 20-21 rugby 20 game?

Is there any new mods or links to an update on this patch.??
New URL would be great.

Thanks

Latest posts