• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

Will there be a World League game mode as in previous HB studios rugby games?

I think they've done pretty well from this forum!

I wonder how much longer post to the UK takes than post within France!

I work this weekend but I'll try to give you a return. By cons I'm not equipped to make videos of the PS3. I'll try to extract the backup file and you share it for those who want to see if we can change it.

Je bosse ce week end mais je vais essayer de vous faire un retour. Par contre je ne suis pas équipé pour faire des vidéos de la PS3. Je vais essayer d'extraire le fichier sauvegarde et de vous le partager pour ceux qui veulent voir si nous pouvons le modifier.

What a pleasant surprise this morning when I opened my mailbox !!!
I ordered the game on ebay in espace3games: http://www.ebay.fr/itm/361091749869?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Quelle agréable surprise ce matin en ouvrant ma boîte aux lettres!!!
J'avais commandé le jeu sur ebay chez espace3games: http://www.ebay.fr/itm/361091749869?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

View attachment 3482
OOOOOMMMMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:,,,
1 question, is there a tutorial mode???

Not a PC gamer at all but have to get this on PC......half the price plus mods!!! can't really justify any other platform personally.

I'm sure plenty would be intrested in this question RugbyFrench... A list of the stadiums??

I'm sure everyone would be interested... is it any good!?

Definitely most important question. I am happy to accept that this is going to be a bare bones sort of game, but if the gameplay is reasonable that would make me excited that this might be the start of a series of games, especially with the WC next year

I meant that Henson isn't in the starting XV. It is replacing as the center.
Je voulais dire que Henson n'est pas dans le XV de départ. Il est remplaçant comme centre.
No worrys. Anychance of a stadium list. Will you be doing any videos soon?

Not a PC gamer at all but have to get this on PC......half the price plus mods!!! can't really justify any other platform personally.

I agree with you. Against by the game play is interesting.

I'm sure plenty would be intrested in this question RugbyFrench... A list of the stadiums??

Either there is a single stadium, or I haven't found lol ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts