• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

Hopefully a good job can be done modding wise like RC/RC2 across all platforms. If all the players from North hemisphere are licensed to club hopefully they can be copied to international teams, modded kits etc.

I don't care about player models and licenses and replays - just get the gameplay right. If it was team blue v team red and they all looked the same but it played awesome, then I'm sure people would be way more enthusiastic about that than a game with all the licenses and bells and whistles that played like rubbish.

In saying that even the original Jonah Lomu had replays..

To me it looks like the kits may be licensed? Maybe these screenshots are taken from alpha phase and they just hadn't added 2014/15 squads yet as they hadn't been announced. That's what I hope anyway.

To me it looks like the kits may be licensed? Maybe these screenshots are taken from alpha phase and they just hadn't added 2014/15 squads yet as they hadn't been announced. That's what I hope anyway.

That last interview said the players really looked like the players so those have to early screenshots unless the guy was a liar

This is on Amazon UK

• A game developed by HB Studios, sport game experts (Madden NFL, FIFA…) and creators of Rugby World Cup 2011
  • For the first time in a rugby video game, carry out technical moves like cross passes, up-and-unders and behind-the-back passes
  • Authenticity guaranteed through the involvement of an international level consultant, Lewis Moody, 71 caps for England, five-time champion of England and World Champion in 2003
  • 1 - 4 PLAYERS

Good god! i agree to to point that game play is the most important aspect of gaming... but seriously there is no excuse for this... i have genuinely seen better graphics on game developed for mobile phones and tablet... each screen shoot just makes me focus on everything that is wrong... for example... single runners with no support... defender not look at the ball or a defender... people stood in the defensive line like a manikin... how hard is it to get defender to point at there man, or make it look like the are talking between themselves... catching breath etc... its just a poor effort and unless the game plays like pro evolution used to in comparison to old school fifa then the game is going to be a flop and all the talk of future releases will be done. Im so greatful for people who spend the time modding they deserve actual crediting on the game as without them every rugby game since ps3 would be an absolute fail

hey guys... been on the forum for some time and decided to register and give my input...

1. the game looks horrible to say the least, but I honestly think the screens we are seeing is BETA. The reason I am saying this is think about it, maybe they are showing BETA screens and know we will complain and moan about it, and still buy the game and when we get the final release it will be fully licensed with amazing graphics and gameplay. As i said, just my opinion on it.
2. Look at DB Cricket, heck some good graphics and gameplay to match, could see the same thing here..
3. at least we are getting a rugby game, beggers cant be choosers yes?

I was reading a Q and A from WWE 2K15 before who said that they have a date by which all their graphical content needs to be completed and cannot be altered. I'd suggest the same could be in place for this game and in fact most games and what you'll see now might be close to what you get. All depends on the release date of course.

the graphics cant ship like that - there is zero shading

but they have farked up these game forever - its a conspiracy. oh and hi everyone!

ok now that i have had a proper look its better than nothing i guess - would be good to kick of next gen rugby in some fashion

but i cannot hold any hope for it to knock off its rivals in R2 or even RLL2. i mean the whole point of next gen is soopa doopa visuals and it looks like they arent taking advantage of that. lol

i'll still get it. its RUGGERS!!!

Im not following the 'buy it because it's rugby' mentality. It's your money of course, but Im not going to pay to support a lazy company who have actively diss improved from a game released 7 years and 2 console generations ago. Being unable to procure licences is understandable, but not including basic game modes, graphics, and even marketing it on any decent way? Unforgivable. If their aim is a franchise, I'll buy it when it's good. The fact is though they've created a massive ladder to climb and it's not an easy area to succeed in.

Im not following the 'buy it because it's rugby' mentality. It's your money of course, but Im not going to pay to support a lazy company who have actively diss improved from a game released 7 years and 2 console generations ago. Being unable to procure licences is understandable, but not including basic game modes, graphics, and even marketing it on any decent way? Unforgivable. If their aim is a franchise, I'll buy it when it's good. The fact is though they've created a massive ladder to climb and it's not an easy area to succeed in.
im a sucker for rugby games :D so i will buy it :D

Latest posts