• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

I can't help but feel that everyone ends up with more or less the same squad after enough time.

Maybe I'd enjoy a rugby version without the little payments, but still, always been more of a career mode type of person.

Regardless I reckon we're an established franchise and various other issues away from UT being viable. It's definitely on my radar when were still missing a career mode.

To be perfectly honest UT carries no interest to me in FIFA or any game to be honest. I haven't spent a single dime on it and I never will or would.

UT is far too repetitive for me, you end up playing teams that have almost the exact same team as you quite often, and that's on a football game with a far bigger player base.

It be cool to see player development in rugby 15. Or at least where you can change players stats and it carries over to a current competition or career mode. I did this lots with woosah editor for rugby 08.
Also in future games it would be cool to do a "be a pro mode" like FIFA, would need buttons for call for a pass etc call for a kick etc. that would be cool other wise it wouldn't work.
Sevens as well that would be awesome.

You guys have a point about it being repetitive and about there money grabbing methods but in a way it's a good thing as if they have a maximum budget for the next game e.g rugby 2016 etc they could spend the money from the UT on improving the game. That way they don't have to worry about the budget. And can secure more liscences as they'll have more money to play with.

Sevens should be the next big addition once the core (Verses, career mode, online) are sorted. It wouldn't be as difficult to implement as Ultimate Team, but would be a lot of fun and I could see it shifting units.

Sevens should be the next big addition once the core (Verses, career mode, online) are sorted. It wouldn't be as difficult to implement as Ultimate Team, but would be a lot of fun and I could see it shifting units.

Good shout I think it will also be helped by the fact rugby 7s is now an Olympic sport and was also show cases at the commonwealth games in Glasgow.

Sevens I would imagine would be a different kettle of fish to code. Bear in mind it is a different game to the XV man game. Not that I would be against seeing 7s included in the future, the concentration and I think some have gone off track a little here is to ensure that the game play and graphics for a XV man game first is solid. Once that is done then move on to add the 7s and Ultimate Team features.

Is there an update on when this is going to come out or a pre-order link?

from a french website called un autre blog comes this( they were at gamescom): Some sport now with Rugby 15 ! Developed by HB Studios (Madden, FIFA Ultimate Team) is Bigben which will publish this ***le fully expecting to become the reference rugby games, which we unfortunately see that very few ***les out.
Rugby 15 has all licenses Official Top 14 and Pro D2. Jerseys, players, Super 15 national teams, etc. so everything will delight fans of the oval ball.
immersion To push a little further, the French version will have even the right feedback from our friends at Canal +!
gameplay level, the grip is quite fast and player movement, realized motion capture, although transcribed.
Despite graphics that can still be improved, and absent from this version online mode, weather information, distortion of the lawn, injury management and other jerseys that will get dirty however Rugby 15 a pretty complete game.
***le is scheduled for November 2014 on old and next gen.

Rugby 15 has all licenses Official Top 14 and ... Super 15
Interesting, first time we've heard of the Super 15 being in the game. I wonder whether they've got the full licenses or if its just the SA teams, seen as they are the ones that Rugby Challenge where missing.

hey guys, is there any website which i can visit everyday to get news on rugby 15 ?

hey guys, is there any website which i can visit everyday to get news on rugby 15 ?

Think the best you're gonna do is right here on TRF. Otherwise, you could just keep an eye on the official bigben/hb twitter pages, although they haven't been all that revealing so far.

yeah i have been looking on HB Studios twitter the other day and all i saw was stuff about a new golf game

Latest posts