• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Patch Team

yeah that file is in 06 as well, but i also think it DOES use that file.

if you try to change one of the teams from ACTIVE="no" to ACTIVE="yes" it tries to access that team in play now but will only crash.

i havnt tried to change it for anything else but its definalty worth having a look at.

i need some help on the 08 patch. when i download from badongo.com it asks me for a username and password. any help please?

i need some help on the 08 patch. when i download from badongo.com it asks me for a username and password. any help please?
[/b]

post ur email here and someone with the file will email to you

Hi sorry but i don't know how change the jersey of team in rugby08.
What i should download for have the good jersey modify by the community in my game and how instal it.
thanks and sorry but i don't understand nothing.

Hey guys ! Can you send me the patch too ? my email is [email protected]

If you uploaded the patch on a roster you can just give me the link, that would be more quick for you :)

cya around

I will be releasing World Cup kits for most of the unlicensed teams in the next couple of weeks.

The screenshots will be up today, and possibly the files. These are v.10 kits, and some require a little adjustment after i saw the adjustments needed to be made from the screenshots.

Teams so far include.. (home and away)

Fiji, Samoa, Georgia and Wales.

Ones i will be doing soon are..

Portugal, Romania, Japan, Namibia and Tonga.

I will be releasing World Cup kits for most of the unlicensed teams in the next couple of weeks.

The screenshots will be up today, and possibly the files. These are v.10 kits, and some require a little adjustment after i saw the adjustments needed to be made from the screenshots.

Teams so far include.. (home and away)

Fiji, Samoa, Georgia and Wales.

Ones i will be doing soon are..

Portugal, Romania, Japan, Namibia and Tonga. [/b]

what about unlicenced clubs ? any possibility to see them done as in rugby 06 ?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

post ur email here and someone with the file will email to you
[/b][/quote]

sorry, haven't been online much lately...

xxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx
thanks a lot. really appreciate it...

please , can somebody change the stats of argentina players??....JM Hernandez was the 2nd player in the world last year, Jm Leguizamon was the best n8 in premiership 05/06, Jf Lobbe in 06/07, Albacete is the best prop in the cup so far, for example, and the names can go on, and on......please, do it!!
thankz

please , can somebody change the stats of argentina players??....JM Hernandez was the 2nd player in the world last year, Jm Leguizamon was the best n8 in premiership 05/06, Jf Lobbe in 06/07, Albacete is the best prop in the cup so far, for example, and the names can go on, and on......please, do it!!
thankz
[/b]

JM Hernandez was the 2nd what? and you can do it yuorself with woosash editor.

Does anyone have the faces files in data.gob? I want to edit Felipe Contepomi face. I have the face list for woosaah's editor but i want to know where is the files in data.gob

JM Hernandez was the 2nd best player in the world last year(rugbyplanet magazine) ,and he was the best player in france last season...
1st Carter
2nd Hernandez
3ro Mccaw

can someone send me this please

[email protected] is my e-mail

thanks for all the hard work fellas

ps: does anyone know a list of all the players with fake names and their real counterparts so i can change them with the editor

thanks again guys

send you the team? thats hard work as i am sure the team dont want to be emailed anywhere.

Hi guys - sorry to ask - but what's that patch you send by email. is it a compilation of all kits and all or there's some AI changes too?

chur!
:)

there is no patch to be sent by email. this is a thread for "the patch team" who creates the patches.

hi guys...
I've downloaded the patch for rugby 08 for pc.... but is there a patch for rugby 08 for playstation2?
thank you very much

Latest posts