• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rep points

Originally posted by harrison2468@Apr 7 2006, 10:11 AM
I love the word 'cockle'.
In what context though?

This is a St Helens word for "mate".

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Apr 7 2006, 09:07 PM
And learn to spell "you're" before lecturing other people on their SPAG, cockle. ;)

A truce, gentlemen?
:lol: ripper got owned by dan!

yeah man im listening.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Apr 7 2006, 09:13 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-harrison2468
@Apr 7 2006, 10:11 AM
In what context though?

This is a St Helens word for "mate". [/b]
It just amuses me how the same language can be so different in different areas in the UK.

We tend to use "my luver" for mate down here though.

Originally posted by harrison2468+Apr 8 2006, 12:07 AM-->
Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Apr 7 2006, 09:13 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-harrison2468
@Apr 7 2006, 10:11 AM

In what context though?

This is a St Helens word for "mate".
It just amuses me how the same language can be so different in different areas in the UK.

We tend to use "my luver" for mate down here though. [/b]
Hmm.... Okay... :mellow:

...All in all I'm glad things were seetled in the end. This is now a nice thread.

Just like to point out the latest victim of the rep system, Peejay.

Given a negative point for; "being of english decent".

Being pedantic and politically correct for a moment, is this not abuse of the system, and a bit racist?

Ironically enough, it was given by someone who recently complained about misuse of the system... :rolleyes:

I don't want to re-hash old arguements but Sambad you are trying to act like the victim here. I just stated how you and ripper were abusing the system, so infact I was only bringing it to a Mods attention. However you decided to make a personal battle, but when people started to realise you were abusing the system, you tried to act like it was all against you. Although if you had left it alone and let the neg rep be deleted you wouldn't be in the situation.

Ok I don't have a four figure post count but a bit of advice, don't feel you have to defend everything, as you sometimes defend the undefencesible.

BM

well everything should calm down soon enough. As I may not be around much longer anyway.

St Helens it is up to you but why do you think i keep questioning why ripper is a mod. sure mods are human and do make mistakes but ripper goes out of his way to annoy people and imo does not act responsbily.

and sambad get lost. you are not the vicitim you just think you are.

but you and ripper I guess have won.

I don't doubt ripper's ability to moderate the forums but he needs to portray himself as a moderator. If he wants to act irresponisiblty, he should relinquish mod status, it can be hard as a mod as everything is scrutinised.

So you really make a choice, be a mod, or just a 'caution to the wind' poster, not both.

BM

I ain't doubting his ability to laugh or moderate, just how he can sometimes acts. Which is nowhere near the realms of mods, he may abuse his power.

BM

This has just got out of hand,
If you have a problem, sort it out over PM, stop this *****ing on threads, it is really starting to **** me off...

We are all here to have discussions about rugby, and a good laugh along the way.... If you want to ***** do it in private or except the confidence, I may have a discussion with St Helens about possible bans (including staff)...

Now Why dont you all go and do something constructive and write an article for Talking Balls!!!!!

I'll try, I am probably too opinionated for my own good, I need that Government and politics A level to start soon, so I can vent my spleen and stop doing it on the net.

I'll return to rugby posts for now, as I feel the problem seems to be coming a conclusion now, cheers.

BM

Not what we want at all, Black Monday, get involved with these sorts of things, especially Off Topic.

I'd love all members to get involved with rugby AND off topic.

Originally posted by esoj@Apr 8 2006, 10:16 AM
well everything should calm down soon enough. As I may not be around much longer anyway.

St Helens it is up to you but why do you think i keep questioning why ripper is a mod. sure mods are human and do make mistakes but ripper goes out of his way to annoy people and imo does not act responsbily.

No offence, but you were the one who caused all this ruckus,.

Originally posted by Ripper+Apr 8 2006, 10:39 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Apr 8 2006, 10:16 AM

No offence, but you were the one who caused all this ruckus,. [/b]
watchout ripper. i might get reported again.

I didn't report you btw sambad.

and no I did not start this ripper. please go through the forum and rep history again. and btw thanks for warning me.

the issue of abuse of the rep system was brought up and I simply commented that it had happened since day 1.

anyway enough of this crap time to move on.

This is getting out of hand.

Ripper, stop being an arsehole. You are abusing your powers and just winding people up. That warining you just gave esoj is completely unfair and very hypocritical.

Sambad, stay out. If your name gets mentioned you don't have to jump in and start being the centre of attention.

Black Monday, go and get me a coffee.

Esoj and everybody, if you have a complaint, the decent thing to do is PM an admin about it, and not post it up in a public forum.

kaftka, go have some lunch, you're starving.

kaftka, don't tell me what to do. ******.

Why? If I gave the exact same warning to someone to Kinkon or Chiro no would give a flying toss, and its not as stupid as the one you gave me saying "April Fool, Sucka."

I got 5 rep deducted for doing the same thing, So Esoj should feel glad he got a 5% warning which does sweet f*** all.

And I love it, Esoj gives me - Rep for "abusing the rep system", when if you look very carefully, he gave out - rep to wally for calling him an idiot.

Latest posts