• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 projet saison 2017-2018

Bonne chance à vous dans cette tâche grande et difficile !

Our project is that a single database to avoid any freeze when there are several and that users want to mix to complete.:);) He currently doing several smaller mods that will be incompatible with our Mega Patch, whereas it was enough simply to come to us to help us and include what they come out. Our goal is not the glory but simplify life for users with a full Mega Patch single. We won't be responsible of the freeze caused by various mixes between mods. Too bad that our project Mega Patch not attract other creators..:(:(:( We continue to work on it, see you soon.

Our project is that a single database to avoid any freeze when there are several and that users want to mix to complete.:);) He currently doing several smaller mods that will be incompatible with our Me
Our project is that a single database to avoid any freeze when there are several and that users want to mix to complete.:);) He currently doing several smaller mods that will be incompatible with our Mega Patch, whereas it was enough simply to come to us to help us and include what they come out. Our goal is not the glory but simplify life for users with a full Mega Patch single. We won't be responsible of the freeze caused by various mixes between mods. Too bad that our project Mega Patch not attract other creators..:(:(:( We continue to work on it, see you soon.

ga Patch, whereas it was enough simply to come to us to help us and include what they come out. Our goal is not the glory but simplify life for users with a full Mega Patch single. We won't be responsible of the freeze caused by various mixes between mods. Too bad that our project Mega Patch not attract other creators..:(:(:( We continue to work on it, see you soon.

Once y'all are done. Would y'all have a problem with me using y'alls database as the base for another incarnation of the MLR mod. I have all the graphics done now. I just would like to add my my data to yours

Once y'all are done. Would y'all have a problem with me using y'alls database as the base for another incarnation of the MLR mod. I have all the graphics done now. I just would like to add my my data to yours
You can give us your roster and patch MLR for we add il to our Mega Patch;)

that will work, I have the spreadsheets ready to go
So you don't want to include your MLR in the Mega Patch... Why do different mods? You don't have the same goal as us, probably for this that you don't want. You would put in the credits, we respect the work of others.
1 Mega Patch with added competitions which your (MLR very little known and not known) would be good + interesting for users rather than being divided and generate conflicts between database, pkcmn and many other things.

We do not want that pieces of our Mega Patch is used for other mods put online in order to preserve our time spent on it and respect for the work done by Rudolph Supersup and LB87.
This wish will probably not be met we know because it's like this on the internet (wait and plunder without respect and give the results).

Why do complicate while Mega Patch are proposed to simplify things? All in 1

I may be incorrectly translated your post Matt! So if this is the case, please accept my apologies.

Work together hand in hand.

yeah ya didnt get it quite right but thats ok. I have spreadsheets that y'all can use to get the rosters in the Mega Patch I'll be more than happy to send them to y'all to combine with your work

hi,
Magnificent work LoupBlanc, this patch will be fantastic !

hi,
Magnificent work LoupBlanc, this patch will be fantastic !
Thank you and this is not only my work, but also that of my friends Rudolph and Supersup.

We do what we can, just unfortunate to not see more help for this project. I guess that the work to create a single patch scared while there is no glory to win.

Thank you and this is not only my work, but also that of my friends Rudolph and Supersup.

We do what we can, just unfortunate to not see more help for this project. I guess that the work to create a single patch scared while there is no glory to win.
I know it's not easy... i've been a kitmaker with the RugbyFrenchTeam on Rugby08 and the first RC. So i congratulate you and your team for this work !

When will it be ready?

Currently work in progress

:)RC3 MEGA PATCH season 2017-2018 by LoupBlanc/Rudolph/Supersup:)

Content of the Mega patch

**Competitions new names in database :

ABSA to Currie Cup - Done
ITM to Mitre 10 - Done
Rugby African Cup to African Championship - Done
Six Nations to NatWest Six Nations - Done

**Kits by LoupBlanc/Rudolph/Supersup :

Currie Cup - All teams Done
Mitre 10 - All teams Done
Pro D2 - All teams Done
Super Rugby - Current
Top 14 (Third kits included and rename in DB) - All teams Done
Internationales - Current
Referees - Done

**Staff up to date (Database) by Rudolph :

Currie cup - All teams Done
Mitre 10 - All Teams Done
Pro D2 - All Teams Done
Pro 12 - only the Wales & Italy teams
Rugby Championship - All Teams Done
Six Nations - only France and Wales, Italy
Top 14 - All Teams Done

**Boots unlock by LoupBlanc/Rudy :

189 boots Clubs by LoupBlanc - Done
189 boots Internationales by LoupBlanc - Done
(2 Generic, 60 Adidas, 12 Asics, 1 Canterburry, 2 Diadora, 3 Gilbert, 3 Le Coq Sportif, 10 Mizuno, 68 Nike, 21 Puma, 4 Under Armor, 3 XBlades)
Manufacturing brands ranking by LoupBlanc/Supersup
Thanks to all bootmakers

**Balls by LoupBlanc/Rudolph :

Currie cup - Done
Generic - Done
International - Done
Mitre 10 - Done
Pro D2 - Done
Top 14 - Done
World Cup Japan - Done

**Flags by LoupBlanc/Rudolph :

Currie cup - Done
Friendly Game - Done
Pro D2 - Done
Top 14 - Done

**Field marking by Rudolph :

Currie Cup - Done
Mitre 10 - Done
Pro D2 - Done
The Rugby Championship - Done
Top 14 - Done

**Goal posts by LoupBlanc/Rudolph :

Currie cup - Done
Friendly Game - Done
Pro D2 - Done
Top 14 - Done
World cup Japan - Done

**All Logos competition and teams by LoupBlanc/Rudolph - Done

**57 Stadiums unlock with real names by LoupBlanc - Done

**Lomu all stars and Team lomu and Wicked witch to Southern kings, Jaquares, and Sunwolwes by Rudolph - Done

———————

Look at this post that we update regularly.

There are other changes you will discover at the exit of the Mega Patch.

Thank you for your patience and support that we have.

Hi, how long would this patch be finished? Thanks and hopefully you get the best way guys

Hi, how long would this patch be finished? Thanks and hopefully you get the best]

This mod has taken over a year and still not complete, respect the creators, it will be finished when it's ready. These guys deserve alot of credit

This mod has taken over a year and still not complete, respect the creators, it will be finished when it's ready. These guys deserve alot of credit
I just asked only, and too I wished all the best in this job that they have ahead. Asked because none of them reported anything new about the Mega patch

Last edited:
y'all its three guys redrawing and updating the entire game its gonna take a minute to get done....my guess is they dont update because they are tired of hearin "when will you be done"....give em time it will be worth it

Hi Guys

I will give your an update on the Roster/DB

All International teams - Complete 2017/2018 Season
Currie Cup - Complete 2017 Season
Mitre 10 - Complete 2017 Season
The Rugby Championship - Complete 2017 Season
Aviva Premiership - Complete 2017/2018 Season
Top 14 - Complete - 2017/2018 Season
Pro D2 - Complete 2017/2018 Season
Guinness Pro 12 - Complete 2017/2018 Season
Guinness Pro 14 - Complete 2017/2018 Season
Natwest 6 Nations - Complete 2017 season
All 7's teams - Complete - Sydney 2018

In progress

Super Rugby - 2018
MLR - 2018
National Rugby Championship - 2017

Hi Guys

I will give your an update on the Roster/DB

All International teams - Complete 2017/2018 Season
Currie Cup - Complete 2017 Season
Mitre 10 - Complete 2017 Season
The Rugby Championship - Complete 2017 Season
Aviva Premiership - Complete 2017/2018 Season
Top 14 - Complete - 2017/2018 Season
Pro D2 - Complete 2017/2018 Season
Guinness Pro 12 - Complete 2017/2018 Season
Guinness Pro 14 - Complete 2017/2018 Season
Natwest 6 Nations - Complete 2017 season
All 7's teams - Complete - Sydney 2018

In progress

Super Rugby - 2018
MLR - 2018
National Rugby Championship - 2017
thanks for the update man - good on all involved in the project!