• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 MegaPatch season 2017-2018 v1.0 Release!!!

Which note give you to MegaPatch?

Votes: 3 2.0%

Votes: 4 2.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 8 5.4%

Votes: 15 10.1%

Votes: 116 78.4%

• Total voters
Malgré tous les efforts fournis, RC3 restera un jeu d'arcade, car c'est bien dans cette optique-là qu'il a été développé. Le but est de dérouler un rugby attrayant et rapide, pas forcément réaliste. A noter que la maison d'édition est une habituée du Rugby league et du football australien. Ceci explique cela...

-----------------------------------

Despite all efforts made by the community, RC3 will remain an arcade-type video game because it was developed as such. The goal is to offer an entertaining rugby experience, not necessarily a realistic one. You will notice that Tru Blu mainly develops Rugby league and AFL games, which explains a lot.

My settings for a more "southerner" gameplay:

injury frequency: 0% (because I HATE it when I've got to sub Beauden for Ihaia lol)
high tackle frequency: 4%
Interception frequency: 30%
Offload chance: 46% (You need to up this stat to get your arms free in the tackle)
Offload frequency: 12%
Offload success: 66% (Yup, offloads are key in Super Rugby)
Successful passes: 94% (I love a knock on)
Tackle evasion: 30% (This is one of the most crucial stats you need to increase in order to get a decent amount of line-breaks, otherwise it would just be Northern Hemisphere rugby all over again)
Tackle ability: 70%
Ruck bonus: 50% (I like my contests to be fair)
Emergency on attack: 96% (in NZ, you even attack the attack)
Emergency on defense: 74% (yup, defense is not a myth down south)

Of course this is probably not very accurate but that's how I like to play the game. It should be fun to compare all our settings, people!

Any have good configuration settings for the game? Because i do not find the correct to play

Malgré tous les efforts fournis, RC3 restera un jeu d'arcade, car c'est bien dans cette optique-là qu'il a été développé. Le but est de dérouler un rugby attrayant et rapide, pas forcément réaliste. A noter que la maison d'édition est une habituée du Rugby league et du football australien. Ceci explique cela...

-----------------------------------

Despite all efforts made by the community, RC3 will remain an arcade-type video game because it was developed as such. The goal is to offer an entertaining rugby experience, not necessarily a realistic one. You will notice that Tru Blu mainly develops Rugby league and AFL games, which explains a lot.

My settings for a more "southerner" gameplay:

injury frequency: 0% (because I HATE it when I've got to sub Beauden for Ihaia lol)
high tackle frequency: 4%
Interception frequency: 30%
Offload chance: 46% (You need to up this stat to get your arms free in the tackle)
Offload frequency: 12%
Offload success: 66% (Yup, offloads are key in Super Rugby)
Successful passes: 94% (I love a knock on)
Tackle evasion: 30% (This is one of the most crucial stats you need to increase in order to get a decent amount of line-breaks, otherwise it would just be Northern Hemisphere rugby all over again)
Tackle ability: 70%
Ruck bonus: 50% (I like my contests to be fair)
Emergency on attack: 96% (in NZ, you even attack the attack)
Emergency on defense: 74% (yup, defense is not a myth down south)

Of course this is probably not very accurate but that's how I like to play the game. It should be fun to compare all our settings, people!

Any have good configuration settings for the game? Because i do not find the correct to play

1. open the games main pkcmn.pak file with winzip or winrar, I use winrar
2. Click on the add button
3.Go to the directory where you unzipped/Unrared the downloaded files
4. Select the environments and props directory
5. Press ok and ok again.

It should now install at the right position

Thank You very much bud Appreciate your help..

Hi Rudolph Sorry bud there was No pakcmn file in there .I copy and pasted Your one .I noticed the only 2 stadaim Newlands and Sharks stadaim are not correct .Please help me if I am doing it wrong thanks bud

Hi Rudolph Sorry bud there was No pakcmn file in there .I copy and pasted Your one .I noticed the only 2 stadaim Newlands and Sharks stadaim are not correct .Please help me if I am doing it wrong thanks bud
You must have done something wrong, did you check for the pkcmn file located under program files=> wicked witch software => rugby challenge 3 ?

Hi everyone.
Can someone please tell me the file name to the Numbers on the Custom strips?
The custom strip numbers from the mega patch is red. I would like to change it back.
Thank you kindly.

You must have done something wrong, did you check for the pkcmn file located under program files=> wicked witch software => rugby challenge 3 ?
Hi Mr Stormers nice Name that ,Bud I have done reinstalled the Game and there No Folder there as Said .Even when I add the one I got not sure what' wrong ...

Hi Mr Stormers nice Name that ,Bud I have done reinstalled the Game and there No Folder there as Said .Even when I add the one I got not sure what' wrong ...
Try the search function in local disk, search for rugby challenge

do you have winrar or winzip?

Where did you install your game?, or was it installed with steam?