• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - Ireland vs Scotland - 10/03/2012, 17:00

Incredible how can Scotland dig it's own grave by stupid decisions and obstinacy.
Great finish by Ireland.

Murray should have been shown the door by Scotland the minute he put chasing fairies at the bottom of the garden a priority.

I imagine the Scotts must be disappointed with this team this year...
Guys have good potential, but in each of their game there's been that little extra they lacked...except perhaps in the game against Wales, that was a big fat thick victory.

No surprise this Saturday in the end...thought Italy would lose by much more, and I thought they could score a little more too. Three points ?...

I imagine the Scotts must be disappointed with this team this year...
Guys have good potential, but in each of their game there's been that little extra they lacked...except perhaps in the game against Wales, that was a big fat thick victory.

No surprise this Saturday in the end...thought Italy would lose by much more, and I thought they could score a little more too. Three points ?...

Aye.

Overall a poor performance today, Irish took their chances and we made too few. All confidence and energy in our side disappeared after the Jones injury, shows how mentally fragile and weak the team are.

Poor game management from those on the pitch, subs being fairly abject (to put it lightly), Murray making Cross look pro level player, etc...

We are not good enough, other teams playing to within a margin of their ability should beat us, but yeah... Sucks when none of the teams you support are winning.

And there is also the remote prospect of Alex Salmond ruling Scotland. Shite times ahead.

Funny how all the slow motion replays show 2 clear interferences by Evans on Earls.
1 dragging his arm then 2 the clipping of heels. Now we're they intentional I don't know but if you show me anyone who can stay on feet after clashing heels then they are special athletes

Alex Salmond ruling Scotland. Shite times ahead.

Wrong... having unionist muppets like you keeping us down is the main reason we find ourselves aspiring to mediocrity.

Latest posts