• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 24/25 - Round 1

GX6OVNqXYAAsAJ_

No surprises in the 15 but a bit surprised at the bench - no Taylor, McIntyre or Harrison has me concerned about the setpiece in the second half
6:2 makes sense with Addison's flexibility and Du Preez covering 10 from the pitch

There's a long, slightly tedious, article in the Times about all the stats behind a reimagining of Gloucester's attacking game.

Last year apparently only Newcastle (no kidding) and Sale (sorry, Olyy) had less efficient attacks.

But it's OK as their new game plan is data led, not data driven. Phew.

And in ground breaking developments they've also realised that players' endurance has to improve for a more expansive game. Who'd have thunk it?

All sounds fine on paper. Let's see what it looks like on synthetic grass.
Get outta here!

First time playing fantasy rugby this year.

I maxed out on Exeter players and not too sure how I feel about that. At least it wasn't Gloucester.

I maxed out on Exeter players and not too sure how I feel about that. At least it wasn't Gloucester.
Alot of Chiefs are very cheap, I've done the same, couple of odd choices in mine but hopfully I've smashed it.

Join TRF_league, my Fantasy Premiership Rugby league on Superbru! You can find my pool here:

or by downloading the Superbru Rugby app from https://www.superbru.com/get-superbru-rugby and searching for the league with code:

banespud

Anyone doing fantasy rugby join :)

My early doors prediction is Bath wins the Prem this season

Probably not that controversial considering how crazy their squad is, but there we are

Join TRF_league, my Fantasy Premiership Rugby league on Superbru! You can find my pool here:

or by downloading the Superbru Rugby app from https://www.superbru.com/get-superbru-rugby and searching for the league with code:

banespud

Anyone doing fantasy rugby join :)

Joined. It seems a good tactic is just choose players playing against Newcastle that week.

Latest posts