• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Round 15

Apart from IFW, I can't think of anyone recent? I can think of plenty going the other way …
Yeah saw an article about how the ex-Quins tighthead who's now at Cardiff is expected to be capped this summer

IFW - definitely a poach, seemingly instigated by Cardiff Met University (IIRC).

Henry Thomas - definitely not a poach, not at all, just... wandered over and accidentally capped.

Isnt Dewi Morris our.last poach from Wales, before IFW?

Good?

Beyond that, we're talking the likes of Flutey or Hape

Hopefully Curry passes the HIA,
Two locks on the bench, so no real cover, and we always play worse without a Curry

Think we're gonna lose this now

Unsurprisingly: really pleased with that
Shame to let in that last Quins try to give them two points, but c'est la vie - my heart was going a mile a minute in that last minute

The WRU couldn't find a way for IFW to get into Cardiff's med school. Premiership clubs would find a way to get an academy player what he needs academically.

If Cardiff met doesn't offer a program a player is interested in, that player might as well be English.

Is Louis Brown injured for Newcastle? If not give him back to Coventry and at least the lad will get some game time for a decent team

The WRU couldn't find a way for IFW to get into Cardiff's med school. Premiership clubs would find a way to get an academy player what he needs academically.

If Cardiff met doesn't offer a program a player is interested in, that player might as well be English.
There's more than 1 university in Wales.

Tell that to welsh rugby. Even though Swansea and Cardiff play BUCS they are heavily reliant on met.
There's more than 3 universities in Wales.
If you're in a professional academy, you dont need to be playing BUCS

Latest posts