• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 19

Scrum is a bold call considering they've been battered there all game and both yellows are in the backs

Newcastle handling this double card period about as well as Wales does vs Australia

Why is that a turnover? If that was a lineout maul you wouldn't call it unplayable at the first hint of a pause

Falcons attack had the uncanny ability of consistently finding the largest bunch of Quins defenders

They did alright at producing line breaks, but poor support and then panicked play afterwards - general attacking structures no subtlety at all, just slow ship it from wing to wing

It's annoying seeing some quality wingers which with some cutting edge and yet EJ insists on players which can play their rather than excel.

Does Radwan lack confidences in his pace? He seems to step inside an awful lot like May used to do. I think Radwan needs to go looking for work because that backline isnt giving him any good ball at all.

It may be a mix of him not backing himself and lack of ball in space but he is the man that will just beat someone on the outside all day.

Missed the flippin game due to spending 6 hours in A&E....

But judging by the comments it's pretty much what I moan about on a weekly basis...

Missed the flippin game due to spending 6 hours in A&E....

But judging by the comments it's pretty much what I moan about on a weekly basis...
The attacking game did look slightly better with the speed of the ruck much quicker and the running threat of WHW keeping the defence honest, problem was the angles of running as more often than not it just coast to coast with a lack of dummy runners.

The youngsters showed up well, Marshall was impressive on his first start.

Looked like an attack coach issue rather than an individual one - the individual stats were all great but the structures and setplays were non existent

Hope you're ok dude (or whoever you were accompanying)
Yes thank you, 82 year old mother and her bestie decided to have a wine session...mother fell over and fractured her eye socket and smashed her wrist...

She never does things by half.. lol

Which is odd given Walder is their head coach
He's just not delivering.

I missed last night's game but this is an issue for years and years.

Goneva and Sinoti..had to work magic for themselves. No team attack....its slow and ponderous.

Will Haydon Wood is a big Hope though

10 WHW
12 Monster PI juggernaut
13 Ben Stevenson

Now that's hopeful.

The attacking game did look slightly better with the speed of the ruck much quicker and the running threat of WHW keeping the defence honest, problem was the angles of running as more often than not it just coast to coast with a lack of dummy runners.

The youngsters showed up well, Marshall was impressive on his first start.
You've litterally typed word for word...what i say pretty much ever game.

Glad Marsahll had a good game.

Time to move on From Welch efc now.

Basham, Collett, Montgommery, Fearns, Chick and Marshall offer a nice balance.

How did Lockwood play?

Tigers average pack age is 23 years old and that's with a 31 year old at lock

Front Row
Tigers - 22
Sarries - 30

Latest posts