• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership 24/25 - Round 2

He might bounce back but could this be a case of 'leave the position before the position leaves you' for Genge?

Hypothetically speaking, where could he go? Has there been a notable switch from loose head to the back row before?
Eh what? He's a 29yr old 50+ cap international prop not a youngster finding his way.

I believe he started as an 8 but all of that is by the by. He is not going to be switching position at this point in his career.

I thought that after watching him last night. Overall I didn't think he looked that sharp or fast but we'll see how he goes this season.
I've only seen the highlights - but he looked stronger to me, so wouldn't be surprised if he's lost a yard of pace as well.

Bench could be the difference considering the changes sale have already had to make.

Sale have perfected the art of slowing the hell out of the breakdown and not getting pinged for it.

Great call, call tackle you have to stop pulling the player out of play, that's never normally pinged which is a pet hate for me.

Probably a red lot of sympathy though, he didn't line him up or intent a bit 50/50 and hard to argue either way.

Losing Dupreez and Ford so early on for a while could really derail Sales season.
@TRF_Olyy what 10 options does that leave you with?