• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership 24/25 - Round 2

Bristol - decent scoreline
Quins - good scoreline
Sarries - close game
Chiefs - dominate up front and take away the platform from Saints and hopfully be abit more accurate than last week to finish off the oppotunities.
Bath -Tigers have a strong defence but that bath team looks good to me.

Hoping to have more first players back for this game. I'll be there cheering on the mighty saints!!!

Having watched Exeter last week though, thought all they lacked was that experience and composure. Although not sure that's an easy fix.

We on the other hand looked like we hadn't played together before (which we really hadn't). Let's hope for nicer weather this week as well.

Think our main issue atm is the midfield are on completely different wavelengths to each other/everyone else
Understandable considering we've a 10/13 at 12 and a debutant at 13 - doubt a week fixes that, but hopefully bit by bit it gets there
Hoping we give Sam Bedlow a run in the 12 shirt though, always look better with him there

I think Sarries win but couldn't guess how much by

Hoping for a Falcons win, could see signs of improvement ( compared to last season !!!!!) in the Bears game but in the second half they just switched off. Anyway 6 of us flying down for the game, as always we will make a day of it.

Really hoping we have a Baxter-based kick up the arse from last week's amateur hour (last 15 minutes) and focus it on the Saints pack. Glimmer of hope with Mitchell still sidelined which takes some sting from their electric backline.

Unfortunately, we appear to be riddled with injuries already, leaving us with a motivated but disjointed 23. Same as last time I went to the Gardens and we were quite roundly beaten.

Going to this one and always love it there so just hoping for some positive play from us to hang my hat on. In Terrace B for any TRF heads going too.

Latest posts