• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Over rated Players

<div class='quotemain'>
Percy Montgomery
[/b]
Most capped Springbok and highest Springbok point scorer over rated?
F*** off
[/b][/quote]
I know, he's having a giraffe isn't he?!

Peter Stringer I know no one on this forum rates him bit plenty of people think hes ureall should have been dropped for Ireland two years ago but still starts

reuben thorne. most overrated player to ever wear an all blacks jersey (and be captain)

Felipe Contepomi, he seems to play very well for Argentina but not quite as well for Leinster.

^^^^

Earl Rose is vommit re-incarnit. He is a poo, and wastes oxygen. Oh, and he is a spiteful CRAPPY player too.

<div class='quotemain'>
Peter Stringer
Andy Goode
Tommy Bowe (Next B'OD my ass)
Lesley Vainikolo
[/b]
Sorry, but who rates any of those players? :huh:
[/b][/quote]
Sky Sports commentary and Tabloid media

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Peter Stringer
Andy Goode
Tommy Bowe (Next B'OD my ass)
Lesley Vainikolo
[/b]
Sorry, but who rates any of those players? :huh:
[/b][/quote]
Sky Sports commentary and Tabloid media
[/b][/quote]
I don't know about the tabloids (not Irish, so I wouldn't know about the Irish opinions), but apart from before the 6N where Dewi Morris on The Rugby Club kept bigging up Big Les for the Wales game and in a few instances where either Mr. Harrison or Stewie wet themselves in delight after Goode kicks a penalty/drop-goal in a game, no-one ever says openly that they're good players (especially not Stringer.)

Felipe Contepomi, he seems to play very well for Argentina but not quite as well for Leinster.
[/b]

How many Leinster matches have you watched? Contempomi playes class for Leinster most of the time.

Yea did someone mention Ali Williams? I agree entirely he is overated but dont drop him, hes one of the pinup boys of NZ rugby and the fans adore him. But actions must be taken for Rokocoko, hes so overated. If you have been around a primary school in auckland, all you hear are the names Dan Carter and Joe Rokocoko. KIDS, HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING THIS YEAR (to be fair to joe i think hes been injured ?). Oh and the day Sonny Bill Williams makes an impact on NZ rugby will be the same day i become king of tonga. Otherwise go the ABs for tonight!

Yea did someone mention Ali Williams? I agree entirely he is overated but dont drop him, hes one of the pinup boys of NZ rugby and the fans adore him. But actions must be taken for Rokocoko, hes so overated. If you have been around a primary school in auckland, all you hear are the names Dan Carter and Joe Rokocoko. KIDS, HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING THIS YEAR (to be fair to joe i think hes been injured ?). Oh and the day Sonny Bill Williams makes an impact on NZ rugby will be the same day i become king of tonga. Otherwise go the ABs for tonight! [/b]

If he's any good at Union.....We'll Poach him ! :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :bleh!:

Dan Carter misses like 4 or 5 kicks in the weekend and gets charged down twice but scores 1 try to make up for it so all of a sudden he's superman again. I can't wait til he goes over France I just wanna see what other talent is out there.

Latest posts