Oh no... what have we done.

Cruz_del_Sur

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
CASI
The day after the pumas deliver a record breaking performance, former Wallaby and current Rugby Australia CEO Phil Waugh said his team could only endure such a beating every couple of years: 'did you see that? Are we expected to be able to handle such pace, power, speed, flair and elegance EVERY year? That's a no, sorry. Players' welfare is paramount'. When asked about what sort of injuries worried him the most, Mr. Waugh was adamant: 'Mental ones, obviously. The lads are in shatters. Psychologically destroyed. You should have seen our flight back home. That plane had more snoot on the floor than a sydney schoolbus after final exams'.

With RA's entire industrial complex behind him Mr Waught swiftly set everything in motion and managed suspend 2026, 2028 and 2030's TRC editions. It didn't come cheap. Witnesses outside SANZAAR's exco room, who would rather remain anonymous, asserted tears, begging and screams were heard behind closed doors: 'i thought i heard some teenage girl screaming for help, so i ran towards the door. Imagine my surprise when i saw a 100 kg bloke coming out'.

Unreliable sources claim a third tier scrap between some unknown teams wearing green and black will take place instead during those years.

The day after the pumas deliver a record breaking performance, former Wallaby and current Rugby Australia CEO Phil Waugh said his team could only endure such a beating every couple of years: 'did you see that? Are we expected to be able to handle such pace, power, speed, flair and elegance EVERY year? That's a no, sorry. Players' welfare is paramount'. When asked about what sort of injuries worried him the most, Mr. Waugh was adamant: 'Mental ones, obviously. The lads are in shatters. Psychologically destroyed. You should have seen our flight back home. That plane had more snoot on the floor than a sydney schoolbus after final exams'.

With RA's entire industrial complex behind him Mr Waught swiftly set everything in motion and managed suspend 2026, 2028 and 2030's TRC editions. It didn't come cheap. Witnesses outside SANZAAR's exco room, who would rather remain anonymous, asserted tears, begging and screams were heard behind closed doors: 'i thought i heard some teenage girl screaming for help, so i ran towards the door. Imagine my surprise when i saw a 100 kg bloke coming out'.

Unreliable sources claim a third tier scrap between some unknown teams wearing green and black will take place instead during those years.

Haha emoji for the post. Thumbs down emoji for the news.

Bad Behaviour Jealousy GIF

These tours are such a massive backwards step for rugby. The two match summer tours this year were almost wholly forgettable and these ones make no sense.

I really like test matches but they only work when there's some novelty to them (Everyone gets annoyed if theres consecutive autumn fixtures between the same countries and the three test bledisloes were some of the most forgettable series in rugby). SA and NZ are hoping for these to be State of Origin type encounters but that doesn't work when they'll still play each other a couple of times in the other years too.

I am looking forward to New Zealand playing 4 tests against SA and three bledisoes a year.

State of origin works cause the sport is played in small portions of like three countries. It is their version of international tests.

Latest posts