• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Now The Final Kangaroos, Vs Kiwis

the aussies just had no luck go their way, and played like crap

i was stoked cause i got up just for this match wicked stuff.

never thought i would see the say where the aussies are left with a goose egg
<

Originally posted by Savage@Nov 27 2005, 05:48 PM
australia just plain sucks at sport.
But better than New Zealand in almost every one. All that wind and rain in the mother of all holes (a.k.a. Wellington) must have finally gotten to you. You envy me.

P.S. The competition managed to make a loss of 65,000. Nice one Rugby League International Federation.

The good thing about this result is that we might get more ticket sales next year in the Aussie stadiums.

Secretly I think some Kangaroo fans were probably hoping someone would beat them..........for the sake of league................especially with the gradual rise of Union happening.

Though they would have been hoping for a narrow loss. Not a zero points one in a final.

Originally posted by Wally+Nov 27 2005, 06:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Nov 27 2005, 06:16 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Savage
@Nov 27 2005, 05:48 PM
But better than New Zealand in almost every one. All that wind and rain in the mother of all holes (a.k.a. Wellington) must have finally gotten to you. You envy me.

P.S. The competition managed to make a loss of 65,000. Nice one Rugby League International Federation. [/b]
*Yawn*

you bore me.

the results speak for themselves.

I've been to brisbane, i got myself a broncos supporter jersey.

It did come as a shock to most people I think. Nobody seemed to really care though. For the good of the game and all that I suppose.

Originally posted by Wally@Nov 27 2005, 08:08 PM
It did come as a shock to most people I think. Nobody seemed to really care though. For the good of the game and all that I suppose.
<

Wally, you old dog, you haven't changed a bit.

Originally posted by Wally+Nov 27 2005, 07:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Nov 27 2005, 07:16 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Savage
[/b]
It would be quite funny if you weren't, with 5 times our population. Well then its funny cause last time i checked we're better at Rugby, League almost, Netball and then we have the games that we don't really care about like Soccer. Even though you only beat us 1-0 last time we met. What other sports are you talking about? AFL? Basketball? Bowls? Mud-wrestling?

didn't we give the aussies a bit of a go with the basketball not long ago? or i might be thinking of 2 series ago i wouldn't remember

but aussie have lost a lot lately, its good to c

Originally posted by Savage@Nov 27 2005, 04:48 PM
Didn't we come 4th in the olympics? Oh and not to mention we won 2 RWC's
<

Originally posted by woosaah@Nov 27 2005, 07:36 PM
didn't we give the aussies a bit of a go with the basketball not long ago? or i might be thinking of 2 series ago i wouldn't remember
Australia play basketball? I thought we just housed a bunch of also ran NBA players as well as washed up NBA players...

Well, that was an absolute pasting.

I have never seen such a poor display from an Australian team, nor have I seen such a good one from New Zealand.

yeah thats the best the Kiwis have ever played imo. it was wicked
<
i am still buzzing from the win

aussie played like **** but i don't think that's the best a kiwi team has ever played, the scary thing is the kiwis WILL GET BETTER

Originally posted by umosay+Nov 27 2005, 08:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Nov 27 2005, 08:34 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Wally@Nov 27 2005, 07:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Savage

It would be quite funny if you weren't, with 5 times our population. Well then its funny cause last time i checked we're better at Rugby, League almost, Netball and then we have the games that we don't really care about like Soccer. Even though you only beat us 1-0 last time we met. What other sports are you talking about? AFL? Basketball? Bowls? Mud-wrestling? [/b]
Oh sorry I forgot rugby union and netball were the only sports played in the world
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
didn't we give the aussies a bit of a go with the basketball not long ago? or i might be thinking of 2 series ago i wouldn't remember[/b]

We white washed you 3-0 with by an average of around 30 points per game actually.

Fight me.

that would have been after, i must be thinking of the series b4, i didn't actually see the last series.

you can tell when wally is pi$$ed off cause he comes out with every excuse in the book

it was a great win and the team who played best on the day won. thats all that matters

Latest posts