• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Now The Final Kangaroos, Vs Kiwis

Originally posted by sanzar+Nov 26 2005, 03:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Nov 26 2005, 03:53 PM)</div>
Originally posted by stranger@Nov 26 2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by sanzar@Nov 26 2005, 02:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Nov 26 2005, 12:51 PM
Hopefully Australia win by 40 again and we never have to see this tournament again.

You got something against an international league tournament? Go watch soccer you fairy.

<
wally is still jerking off to the uruguay win
Yeah, he'd never watched a game in his life and all of a sudden he's a die hard soccer fanatic! [/b]
I've been following soccer longer than your mum has been straight.

To be fair to Wally I've known him a while now and he's always talking to me about football.

Looks to be only 10, 000 at best in a little **** ant stadium for the Tri Nations final (probably the worst crowd of the entire series).

It's 8-0 to New Zealand.

Now 16-0. Terrible game which ever way you look at it. It just feels so slow and dumbed down after Australia's rugby union Test, or maybe I just havn't adjusted.

Let's face it, a top of their game Broncos or Roosters side would do better than what Australia is doing at the moment. What hurts the most is that the Kangaroos just don't care, it's as plain as day that they'd like to be no where else than with their families back home. The competition if a farce. The governing bodies should do themselves a favour and scrap the tournament. Rugby league doesn't deserve to be ridiculed like this.

If New Zealand do win good on them, but deep down they know it's only because Australia don't want it enough. I mean the 33% completion rate says it all.

the kiwis only won cos the aussies don't care? FARKOFF YOU ARROGANT AUSSIE c***

THEY WERE OUTPLAYED BY A KIWI TEAM MISSING SUPERSTARS SONNY BILL AND BENJI plus a host of other WORLD CLASS PLAYERS --- we'll see what f***ing happens when those guys are back in the FOLD, ******
<

Wally stop crying, that aussie team got f***en owned in every department... no answers. Top bronco team beat them my arse!!! Who do they have that would compete with that Roo side? K.Hunt? Lol. Bott? Thorn? Really poor excuse.

Then again you lost the Union aswell... to Wales lol.

Oh, and the Ashes.
<
<
<
<
<

Originally posted by umosay@Nov 27 2005, 08:09 AM
Wally stop crying, that aussie team got f***en owned in every department... no answers. Top bronco team beat them my arse!!! Who do they have that would compete with that Roo side? K.Hunt? Lol. Bott? Thorn? Really poor excuse.

Oh, and the Ashes. 
<

<

<

<

<
Well I meant the Broncos of the late nineties but now that you've brought it up, the Broncos when at the top of their game this year would have done better than the Kangaroos too. It has got nothing to do with the quality of players as you just saw a bunch of average NRL players in black beat the best team in the world by 24 points. The Kangaroos showed no belief, passion, effort or hunger today. To the Kiwis credit, they did.

Originally posted by umosay@Nov 27 2005, 08:09 AM

Oh, and the Ashes.
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
they've always got the WALLABIES
<
<
<

queenmothermed2ji.jpg

Queen Sez

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand
Kicked in my face
But I've come through
And I need to go on and on and on and on

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the world

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You've brought me fame and fortune
And everything that goes with it
I thank you all
But it's been no bed of roses no pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose
And I need to go on and on and on and on

We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the world

We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions[/b]

sing it like you MEAN IT

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND

AND WE WON THE GRANDSLAM ASWELL

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

NO TIME FOR GREAT BRITAIN BECOZ ARE THE CHAMPIONS

.........JAMIE LYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOONNNNN!!!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by stranger+Nov 27 2005, 08:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stranger @ Nov 27 2005, 08:36 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay
@Nov 27 2005, 08:09 AM

Oh, and the Ashes. 
<

<

<

<

<
<
<
<
they've always got the WALLABIES
<
<
<
[/b]
Well considering they're crap, no we don't. Now I guess I'll have to support the Kookaburras or some crap.

hahhaha shame on umosay for saying we crap?...

only thing thats crap is the kaka coming out of your mouth...dont delete becoz its a true and a solid point...dont talk rubbish about our league team unless your talking about great britain

what we dont need is bandwagoners like you!!!!!...

GO THE KIWIS!!!..I WILL SEE YOU WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT AUCKLAND AIRPORT TO GIVE PRAISE TO RUEBEN WIKI(THE CHAMP)..AND STACEY JONES(THE LEGEND)

AND ALSO TO COACH MCCLENNON!!!...i will give you the finest can of cornbeef in the world thats been preserved for 25decades!!!....its all yours

but really tho

congratulations to the KIWIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sux to be british...gettin owned by the allblacks twice and now the kiwis winning the championship on there own soil that they had no part of hahahahahahhaa

RUEBEN WIKI > STE*WART FIELDEN

What a victory.

If you want to show schoolboys how to play just show them this match and do whatever NZ do. Absolutley awsome. Outplayed the convicts in the forwards totally. Bullied their wings like little girls. The only players who actualy did ewt for the Kangapoos were Gasnier and Minichello and they were always closed down.

Chiro, won't you join me in a pint of mild to celebrate the end of Aussie dominance since France beat them in 1978?

great game by the kiwis all over the aussie scum. aus didn't fire any shots really and to not only lose but to not get any points at atll is just plain embarrassing. Well done Kiwis and go wiki 50 tests and special mention to the legend Stacey Jones for flying all the way around the world and back again for the team.

The kiwis won because they drastically changed their gameplan, they played smart, diciplined, mistake free rugby league, something they hav never done before. The aussies had no answers, not coz they didnnt want it, they just got outmatched. Every time the aussies lose at something theyll tell you that they dont care about that sport/compitition anyway, whatever! they got burned and i bet it hurts real bad!! If the aussies didnt want it why did they(including bennett) all look pale and close to tears!

Go kiwis! Ive never enjoyed a game so much.

I hope this new back to basics play sticks, and that its a turning point for nz league!

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Nov 27 2005, 10:08 AM
hahhaha shame on umosay for saying we crap?...

only thing thats crap is the kaka coming out of your mouth...dont delete becoz its a true and a solid point...dont talk rubbish about our league team unless your talking about great britain

what we dont need is bandwagoners like you!!!!!...

GO THE KIWIS!!!..I WILL SEE YOU WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT AUCKLAND AIRPORT TO GIVE PRAISE TO RUEBEN WIKI(THE CHAMP)..AND STACEY JONES(THE LEGEND)

AND ALSO TO COACH MCCLENNON!!!...i will give you the finest can of cornbeef in the world thats been preserved for 25decades!!!....its all yours

but really tho

congratulations to the KIWIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sux to be british...gettin owned by the allblacks twice and now the kiwis winning the championship on there own soil that they had no part of hahahahahahhaa

RUEBEN WIKI > STE*WART FIELDEN
Haha Shame... always try to sour things don't ya, oh thats right your better than everyone else. Stop bloody bringing up the british in every post they had nothing to do with it.

I really enjoyed the game.

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc@Nov 27 2005, 10:08 AM
What a victory.

If you want to show schoolboys how to play just show them this match and do whatever NZ do. Absolutley awsome. Outplayed the convicts in the forwards totally. Bullied their wings like little girls. The only players who actualy did ewt for the Kangapoos were Gasnier and Minichello and they were always closed down.

Chiro, won't you join me in a pint of mild to celebrate the end of Aussie dominance since France beat them in 1978?
The collective orgasim on the international league forum on LU caused several tidals wives which destroyed several low lying coastal cities.

well done to the kiwi, well deserved. no excuses for australia they were outplayed from the start. the excuse that they didnt want it enough is stupid because last week they wanted it and they've talked a good game all week. kiwis too good this year and scary proposition with all their players back.

What a terrible excuse Wally... The kiwi's could only beat what was in front of them and that is what they did. It was far and away the worst I've seen the kangaroos play in several years mind you, they just seemed as though they had all put greese on their hands! But still, I don't think it was from a lack of caring. Those guys would have never wanted to be remembered as the team that lost the 3 decade winning streak, but the kiwi's wanted it even more and it showed in their defence...
Well done New Zealand, you guys have capped off a very unexpected year of Rugby League.

Latest posts