• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Northampton Saints Thread

Waiting for the change kit to be scarlet, like in the picture they got the cross from.
Did I read that all away kits had to be white or something like that for some BS about the 6 colour blind fans that all of a sudden can't see the offside line in a game.

I love the Bath one 😂
The new saints one has actually grown on me over the last few weeks. It does look a lot better online and on kits etc and I'm sure in 3 years time it will just be normality.

Interesting to read that the short sales have been massively increased though, I think the younger audience really like the new logo.

The new saints one has actually grown on me over the last few weeks. It does look a lot better online and on kits etc and I'm sure in 3 years time it will
Just be normality.
No, it will never grow on me.
Getting ready to please our new Saudi owners when they transpire ?

Did I read that all away kits had to be white or something like that for some BS about the 6 colour blind fans that all of a sudden can't see the offside line in a game.
No.
Or if you did, it was somewhere like the Daily Mail on a "we should all be more evil" anti-woke campaign.

Rugby is starting to try to be inclusive of colour-blindness, but certainly not because of 6 fans who can't see the offside line in a game.
Always remember, being nice isn't bad.

No.
Or if you did, it was somewhere like the Daily Mail on a "we should all be more evil" anti-woke campaign.

Rugby is starting to try to be inclusive of colour-blindness, but certainly not because of 6 fans who can't see the offside line in a game.
Might be wrong but i thought the most common was red/green colour blindness. So Wales vs SA would be an issue.

It would make more sence to move away from green (won't happen) rather than change the away kit to be inclusive.

Most common = only
Why would "moving away from Green" make more sense than "changing the colour no-one cares about to a colour no-one uses as their first choice, and whose choice of colour is explicitly to avoid clashes"?

No.

I'd love to say I don't read the Mail but I do actually look at their rugby content from time to time as they have some good pieces (sometimes) (not the rest of the paper though as that's just garbage).

With our home kit generally being dark and mainly green/ black, I quite like an away shirt to be white. The only thing is I've realised I've never ever purchased a saints away shirt. I've got a few European shirts, loads of home ones and training ones but never an away shirt so I can't have liked them that much.

I'd perhaps like a dark yellow one like some of the historic ones. Would be a nice change. I wonder what most teams away to home shirt sales are out of curiosity.

Apparently Sione Vaenuku is training with the saints on trial. He's a rugby league second row currently playing at the Sydney Roosters.

Guessing he's our centre replacement project player.

IMG_5382.jpeg

New away shirt, like it although it's a bit simple. Reminds me of some of the previous London Irish away shirts.

Latest posts