• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

So as we get close to pre season I think its time a guage interest;

Fantasy League this season, yay or nay

I'd be up for it but it does tend to fall apart somewhat by mid-season.

Anyone watch Hard Knocks? It's been released on Youtube by HBO. Think the Buccs are a good team to follow this year. Winston and McCoy are great tv. Loved the GoT discussion at the end.

Watt, Clowney and Mercilus will be on the field together for a few snaps tonight. That poor backup Panthers qb.

So when we doing draft?
Do we need someone to own this :D
Can set it up if needed

Panthers looked good last night but why are Cowboys doing 5 games pre season?

I'd be up for it but it does tend to fall apart somewhat by mid-season.

Anyone watch Hard Knocks? It's been released on Youtube by HBO. Think the Buccs are a good team to follow this year. Winston and McCoy are great tv. Loved the GoT discussion at the end.

Watt, Clowney and Mercilus will be on the field together for a few snaps tonight. That poor backup Panthers qb.
Bucs as a team on the up with a tonne of young talent. Got the image that Winston was a bit of a punk but he seems like a really genuine nice fella and a very good leader. Him calling out the O-Linemen for laughing after they allowed the backup QB to get injured was great.
Already better than the Rams.

Bucs as a team on the up with a tonne of young talent. Got the image that Winston was a bit of a punk but he seems like a really genuine nice fella and a very good leader. Him calling out the O-Linemen for laughing after they allowed the backup QB to get injured was great.
Already better than the Rams.

He'd fit in well in the ulster backline.

So am I opening a NFL Fanatasy Draft?

For the typo 'Fanatasy', you're getting my vote for an award this year. It sounds so......awesome!

(And I don't remember who owns the NFL one we have live, but if they don't 'fess up', then I'll happily go with anyone else who wants to start one. )

For the typo 'Fanatasy', you're getting my vote for an award this year. It sounds so......awesome!

(And I don't remember who owns the NFL one we have live, but if they don't 'fess up', then I'll happily go with anyone else who wants to start one. )
Was it you who had it set up last year?

If not I will crack it open next week and get draft organised etc.

Lol on fantasy I proof read and all lol

Was it you who had it set up last year?

If not I will crack it open next week and get draft organised etc.

Lol on fantasy I proof read and all lol

It was notame.

I don't remember who initially started it. I just remember someone taking advantage of an accidental click and stealing SuperCam off me, one year :p

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/aug/18/legacy-stadium-texas-high-school-football-katy

High school in Texas spends $70m on a 12000 capacity stadium, complete with multi tiered stand, video screen and exterior lights which light up in the school's colours. And it's not the only one in Texas to spend such stupid money on football stadia. And Rugby has any chance to make any big impression in the US beyond being a niche sport, when Irongrid is so deep rooted in its grassroots to spend such heinous amounts of money?

Latest posts