• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Franchise just got ruined

Status
Not open for further replies.
you must have really bad luck knowsley then although I too did get injuries in my first few games I changed the training schedule and then didn't get any for ages. and I wasn't trying imply you only liked certian games those were your own words. I just pointed out that the salary cap in the game was realistic and that some people maybe shouldn't play that mode as it is too complex for them.

I would hardly call posting the same image twice is eric did as being picked on. ripper is an idiot full stop everyone knows this and los lover is los lover. knowsley is a good guy even if we disagree on some things.

I just read your post over at the RL2 forums, I was quite touched
<

Originally posted by esoj@Jan 26 2006, 10:54 PM
I would hardly call posting the same image twice is eric did as being picked on.
Actually, if you looked carefully you'll see that they are two different images of the same subject...
But I guess I can't blame ya really... You can't even spell your own name.

Nah, I was just joking around, and then Los brought it up, I explained it to him, and now this.

....This.

Hmmmm.....

END POST NOW

not exactly the same granted but it is still moe which shows 2 things lack of iq and lack of imagination therefore I disregard erics attempt at homour or whatever it was. I know my name is spelt wrong it helps chiro out and its a bit of humour /cleverness at the same time

ceejay no problems man i may disagree with people on here but we are still trf and this is the best gaming forum bar none. that was my first visit over at rl 2 forums in ages and i doubt i will be visitng another time anytime soon

Originally posted by esoj@Jan 27 2006, 12:58 AM
not exactly the same granted but it is still moe which shows 2 things lack of iq and lack of imagination therefore I disregard erics attempt at homour or whatever it was. I know my name is spelt wrong it helps chiro out and its a bit of humour /cleverness at the same time
Oh yes, spelling your name backwards. HAHAHA...

I don't get it
<

Originally posted by Spaz-oj
I would hardly call posting the same image twice is eric did as being picked on. ripper is an idiot full stop everyone knows this and los lover is los lover. knowsley is a good guy even if we disagree on some things.

You forgot to add an idiot who can spell "more"

Originally posted by esoj@Jan 26 2006, 11:58 PM

ceejay no problems man i may disagree with people on here but we are still trf and this is the best gaming forum bar none. that was my first visit over at rl 2 forums in ages and i doubt i will be visitng another time anytime soon
esoj - just to let you know that on your post you accidently wrote los lover twice e.g. = 'los lover is los lover'

Please edit to read "los lover is way cool" as was almost certainly originally intended

<

anyway....

Eric is funny and the moe thing is funny too......IMO. He is being silly...not nasty. You can't pidgeon-hole eric, as I have learned to my own shame.

it is funny but come on marks off for creativty. he used the same material twice. if was a true comedy genuis he would have used something else in the second picture instead of moe. first time it was funny second time it was lame.

and no I did not make a mistake in that post I typed it that way on purpose.

Originally posted by esoj@Jan 27 2006, 06:19 PM
it is funny but come on marks off for creativty. he used the same material twice. if was a true comedy genuis he would have used something else in the second picture instead of moe. first time it was funny second time it was lame.

and no I did not make a mistake in that post I typed it that way on purpose.
No sense you make.

lol. and you are still an idiot. I don't have tissues as you used them all but I think wet wipes might suffice

Originally posted by esoj@Jan 27 2006, 07:59 PM
lol. and you are still an idiot. I don't have tissues as you used them all but I think wet wipes might suffice
Was that meant to be funny? Or is that just you trying to be all tough?

Seriously, i'm interested. Do you laugh aloud as you type **** like that?

Originally posted by esoj@Jan 27 2006, 08:55 PM
you think what you want but it did get the desired result
And what was that result? ******* people off your lame ass jokes and semi unreadable posts?

no. you are meant to be smart ripper. you are a mod after all. work it out

Originally posted by esoj@Jan 27 2006, 10:09 PM
no. you are meant to be smart ripper. you are a mod after all. work it out
Oh no's, you have me stumped. Oh please, explain it to me and enlighten me. And just for fun, how about you actually type it legibly.

the point was that I got a reply back from you ripper. as I knew you would reply. the post wasn't meant to be tough at all. the only one that thinks they can be tough on the internet is you. there are also far more worse posts than mine on this forum. eveyone makes typos it is the internet after all. your forum experince will be much more enjoyed if you chilled out a bit and didn't act like an idiot almost everytime you post. also posting anonymously does not make you cool either

I think this has gone far enough you two. Geez ripper your a mod, you should know better! Take it outside!

but then his e-penis can't get errections from being cool on an internet forum.

anyway on topic just had hohaia get a pulled hamstring for 2 weeks just before the grand final. luckily it wasn't too bad though and he was able to be back for the grand final. was my first injury in a long time. I am into 2008 and still have a large part of the warriors starting squad still there with the additions of harris thaiday and mapp. it is prices last season wiki retired at the end of the 2007 season.

Originally posted by esoj@Jan 28 2006, 12:00 PM
the point was that I got a reply back from you ripper. as I knew you would reply. the post wasn't meant to be tough at all. the only one that thinks they can be tough on the internet is you. there are also far more worse posts than mine on this forum. eveyone makes typos it is the internet after all. your forum experince will be much more enjoyed if you chilled out a bit and didn't act like an idiot almost everytime you post. also posting anonymously does not make you cool either
omg - ur rite, u r so awesome, u knew that i was going to reply!!!! i worship you oh orsome person who spels his name bakwards, ur so funny and smrt... no wonder ur the most respetced person on the fourum... wat was that no name Eric thnking when he mocked u. wat did u expect me 2 do, jst egnore ur post? and maybe, jst, maybe tha raeson i apper anomyomous is becoz i clickd it by mistke wen i just wanted to click "remember me" lolol

and you still haven't explained the whole tissue handing out fetish of yours.

You should apply for a mod position over at the RL2 forums.

Seriously you two!!! c'mon, be friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts