• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mindf**k - Bricks will be shat.

mindtruck2uv9.jpg

Look in the circled area - carefully. I can't make it anymore obvious.

Are you sure you're right Speedy, I think there's a face to the right, here:

mindtruck2.jpg

I can kinda see where your coming from, the tree kinda looks like a monster style thing, but I'm not sure if it's right!

If you know where I'm coming from I think you'd agree that I'm right. -.- It is in that place I circled (although I know what you're saying - it's not that part though).
Anybody wanna give it one last try or shall I like, tell you?

I saw what you said it is, but it looked more like a big animal head with its jaws wide open.

If you do that Magic-eye-thing to it (younger members of the board won't understand what I'm referring to), it looks a bit like something loosely resembling a T-Rex's open head.

Only smaller. And made of leaves.

Am I meant to be looking for something? Or are they like that waterfall mindf**k - just cool to look at?

Am I meant to be looking for something? Or are they like that waterfall mindf**k - just cool to look at? [/b]
Are you fo shizzle fool??? :p

If you don't know about those you've missed out on a chunk of ur childhood!

Maybe Teh Mite was slightly right...the youth of today don't know about these things (in that part of the world anyway)....We're immensley familiar with those sorts of things here!

Do I need two eyes with perfect eyesight? I am partially blind in my (MY) left eye.

From Wikipedia:

"therefore giving the illusion of depth when each eye focuses on a different part of the pattern."

thati implies I need perfect eyesight.

Latest posts