• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mindf**k - Bricks will be shat.

S

Sir Speedy

When/if you see it...(I got these pics where the swearing was edited out. The words in question are f*** and s**t for those slow people):

T.jpg

1208580656103.jpg

1208580712718.jpg

minddude-1.jpg

ShitBricks-1.jpg

motivator3843818.jpg

1197498003453-1.jpg

1210459173105-1.jpg

brix01-1.jpg

motivator2564970.jpg

Now, I'll make it a little more interesting. First person to uncover the secret of each pic in the original post gets +rep. :)

Feel free to post your own too. ;)

Little face on the left in the one with the stairwell. :) +1 rep point for trying? :p

Little face on the left in the one with the stairwell. :) +1 rep point for trying? :p
[/b]
No. >.>

In fact, it would be better for someone to PM me the answers. :p Can an admin edit this into the bottom of the OP please?

Photo 1: No idea.

Photo 2: Elephant's ear shaped as human face (that is uncanny!!!).

Photo 3: No idea

Photo 4: Crazy looking monkey (is it a boy?) at very left peering round.

Photo 5: No idea.

Photo 6: Face looking out of door at very left.

Photo 7: One of the nuts at the very bottom looks like a human face.

Photo 8: In the window next to the girl on the far left, it looks as though there is a face (white mask?) inside the car looking downwards.

Photo 9: On the right side of the 2 big trees (close together, pretty obvious) there is a man standing there.

Photo 10: Alien looking through the window.

These are cool. If anyone has any, post them.

Ok, you got the seven easy ones. :p The first one is really easy. The 3rd is difficult and the 5th....think outside the box. ;)
Also, I have more. Just waiting for these to be done first. ^^
The tree one (3rd) is quite brilliant if you work it out.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
No. >.>

In fact, it would be better for someone to PM me the answers. :p Can an admin edit this into the bottom of the OP please?
[/b][/quote]
Done.

Number one has a T-Rex in the shadows

Ok, you got the seven easy ones. :p The first one is really easy. The 3rd is difficult and the 5th....think outside the box. ;)
[/b]

OK,

Photo 5: Face at very top right of picture, in the black zone.

Photo 1: Still not sure. Something to do with the rubbish bin? Or the big shadow of the tree in the background?

Photo 3: Still working on it.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

OK,

Photo 5: Face at very top right of picture, in the black zone.

Photo 1: Still not sure. Something to do with the rubbish bin? Or the big shadow of the tree in the background?

Photo 3: Still working on it.
[/b][/quote]

Photo 3: Dead bodies around the two people standing there?

BLR got no.1 so you know. Ok, since the rest are done, the first to work out no. 5 gets a shiny rep.

EDIT: ^^ Nope.

BLR got no.1 so you know. Ok, since the rest are done, the first to work out no. 5 gets a shiny rep.

EDIT: ^^ Nope.
[/b]

LOL, thought it was a tree instead of T-Rex.

Number 3 is a huge picture of a baby laying on it's back, kind of like it's in the womb! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Number 5 is a huge picture of a baby laying on it's back, kind of like it's in the womb! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
[/b]
No. 3 you mean?
Yep:

1208580712718ry7.jpg

+1

Sorry, not the best drawing but I think you get the picture.

Ok, the one you posted with the guys in the kitchen has a black face at the door.

Right, you'll all be having trouble with the field one, so here's a hint:
it's not in the field; check the mountain.

Right, does anyone want the answer to it? <_<

Latest posts