• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Massively Overrated XV

Two flyhalfs, one fullback in their academy according to Wiki.
All apart from two have represented England age group, and Versus said he's from NZ so I don't think he's one of them. One is from Sale academy who switched over, so i don't think it's him, by the process of elimination i think he's "Will Fulton Eng Flyhalf 19"

Yellow Pages? :p

I could have also lied to you, think about that one :)

Yeah you might have been a bit of a ****** before who could play rugby very well ....But now your a horrific ****** who cant play rugby after all...

1. Sheridan
2. Smit
3. Beasty Boy
4. Botha
5. AW Jones
6. Burger
7. Moody
8. Spies
9. Philips
10. Wilkinson
11. Ngwenea
12. SBW
13. de Villiers
14. Habana
15. Byrne

People are putting the likes of Burger and Dusautoir at Blindside... They're opensides that wear 6!!

They could be playing left and right.. isnt that how France normally do it?

Nobody really knows:huh:
It all went pear shaped with guys like Nyanga and Bonnaire. A long time ago we had left/right. Then we had blindside and open personified by Betsen at 6 and Magne at 7.

And now we have the hybrid Dusautoir. He s more of a 6 for me, being a mean tackler and not the best player ball in hand, but it depends who the other flanker is. Even Guy Noves is not sure if he is a 6 or a 7...:lol:

Burger really is overrated stormer, he was awesome in 07, "meh" in 08 and sucky in 09, now he is "meh" again. He only performed in the Super 14, occasionally.

Beast have always been overrated in my eyes. Nobody really rates Smit as a player these days... Spies is another Super14 Hero, he was really good before the World Cup though.
I saw someone put Francois Louw as overrated? I don't think he is really overrated and he might turn out to be a legend in the future.

The biggest overrated player (mostly rated by the bulls on here) is Olivier, he sucks. The end.

For fun though: Underrated players:
Wian Du Preez
WP Nel
Juan Smith
Puke Twatson (He is a *******, but he can play :( )
Sarel Pretorius
Harinordoquy
Haymans (Spelling? He scored great tries against the All Blacks last year)
Phillips (He had a great lions tour, don't know about his current form)
Weepu (From what I saw i the tri-nations, he is a good scrum-half)
Riaan Viljoen (Can't believe this guy isn't atleast on the bench to be tested in international matches)
Francois Steyn as a 12 (Everybody thinks he is this legendary fullback, I think he is a mediocre fullback, but an awesome inside centre)

Gawwd, I thought that guy's name was actually Puke Twatson :p I'm guessing you're referring to Luke Watson. I bloody love him!!

Silly negative thread. If you're going to say a player is overrated I'd like you experts to say WHY.

Silly negative thread. If you're going to say a player is overrated I'd like you experts to say WHY.

Now the meaning of someone being over rated is that a player is not as good as the media or supporters hype them up to be....so basically the reason someone is over rated.=.people bullshit about how great a player is without them doing much ever or as of late to have lived up to the reputation set bythe person hailing their excellence for example

Paul O connell ...On form is a fantastic player ...since lions ..pretty uselses when not injured and so will obviously not live up tpo the reputation he had set for himself in years gone by...not to say he is past it , but heis just overrated....

so come down off your high horses profitto rolls....:p

1 Beast
2 Flannery
3 CJ Van der Linde
4 Alun Wynn Jones
5 POC
6 Croft
7 ?
8 Spies
9 Ruan Pienaar
10 Ronan O'Gara
11 Guilford
12 Roberts
13 Bastaread
14 Cueto
15 Kearney

....Perhaps...but the man knows how to pick a line and score trys.....but regardless of that look how pretty he is..that alone secures his place on any world XV :p

Nah, Tommy is overrated. Everyone says he's the best player in the history of the world, when, actually, he's third. We love Tommy.

Latest posts