• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

London 2012

Well my local hometown hero Tonya Verbeek won a silver today her third Olympic medal of her career, all three games she's lost to her arch rival from Japan, but a silver is still great.

She's way too classy for the likes of you my man. :p

She's from Bray... And I'm a classy son of a ***** , there is no denying that , I've smashed classy lassy's before.

You would anything that moves.

Ah she is a striking looking bird , perhaps not the conventional perception of an attractive woman , but I reckon she's really attractive.

But yeah I'll hit anything at the moment

Katie Taylor is more shnake than woman, she's almost reptilian in her movement's...... I'm sorry I arrived later on the Viper Higgins chat. Looking forward to the male Irish boxer's in action today. John Joe Nevin is my personnel favorite
EDIT: What the hell is Dressage, honestly if that's considered a sport I want Kite Flying

Last edited:
Katie Taylor is more shnake than woman, she's almost reptilian in her movement's...... I'm sorry I arrived later on the Viper Higgins chat. Looking forward to the male Irish boxer's in action today. John Joe Nevin is my personnel favorite
EDIT: What the hell is Dressage, honestly if that's considered a sport I want Kite Flying

Michael Conlan is the man.

Edit: Hard luck Paddy Barnes absolutely brilliant. Lost on a countback.

Last edited:
YESSSS... another gold for NZ, this time in the kayaking. We now have 13 medals, which equals our best olympic medal haul (in Seoul, 1988).

That was top class. Whichever way this goes, that was immense. Two brilliant boxers. I'd imagine Campbell took it.

Yep.

Campbell was very good but unfortunately I think Nevin will think he left something in the ring great showing by him though he and along with Michael Conlon could take gold in Rio.

What's wrong with double posting? It's not like it's clogging the bandwidth or anything. It's fast posting due to matches being watched. In the heat of the moment and all ;)

I don't so much have a problem with the occasional bit of double-posting, as when a few matches are going one thread can be bumped down pretty quickly.
Triple posting is worse. Or perhaps the dreaded quadruple post.

So much double posting :(

Campbell did the job.

I'm kind of jealous in some ways and Not so much in other ways.

In one way it is brilliant that you get so many medals it's no big deal but if Ireland had that Katie Taylor's gold wouldn't have been as good and I wouldn't be as disappointed that Nevin lost and I wouldn't be jumping around the living room every time an Irish boxer takes to the ring.

Latest posts