• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

LN7's had an account before

This forum looks like it used to be more fun. Everybody, myself included, should be ashamed.

Especially you Draggs. If boredom could be personified...

It would be a Welsh wannabe South African, I know, I have heard it before.
Have you seen my cats?

Was doing a bit of digging to find an old thread when all of a sudden...

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/2234/ap51.png
Killian, you old dog.

If anyone follows Killian on twitter.....than last night a similar message was tweeted to the world....

Edit: On 2nd thought I better let people find for themselves...don't want him getting ticked at me unless I check with him about posting the status...

Last edited:
And we good some good input on the benefits of circumcision by our very own Canadian farmer and sound lad Little Guy!

Quite possibly a bounder.

Was there anything good in the cock thread? Apart from 7s dong, seen it far too many times on Facebook on Sunday mornings.

Not really, just a lot of LN7 penis. Lilty.

And we good some good input on the benefits of circumcision by our very own Canadian farmer and sound lad Little Guy!

Indeed...I'm here to inform Draggs...it's all about letting people know about choices in life...

Good old days. That SaintsFan_Webby was a terrific poster. Plenty of other good ones as well back in the golden age. An Tarbh, Ripper, RC, Prestwick, Gay Guy, captainamerica...some of you young'uns don't know you're born.

Latest posts