• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kits 2017/18

Hi there, I am just wondering if you are getting a weird strobe effect on the white sections of the jerseys when you play. If you have a way of fixing that that would be great, because I really like the textures otherwise. It could just be on my game, but it would be nice to know if anyone else is having the same problem. Thanks :)

Hi there, I am just wondering if you are getting a weird strobe effect on the white sections of the jerseys when you play. If you have a way of fixing that that would be great, because I really like the textures otherwise. It could just be on my game, but it would be nice to know if anyone else is having the same problem. Thanks :)

Only with my kits does it happen? I have changed the way to organize the logos, you could compare the Sale Sharks kit with the others to verify this.

The only other kits i have tried are coloss kits and it does not seem to happen. it could just be my computer or something to do with other mods i have used. If you or anyone else have not had this issue then it must be something with my system. otherwise your kits are really well done :) ... oh it is only in gameplay if that helps

Fantastic work again!! Your kits help to keep the game enjoyable and I truly appreciate it.

I was just wondering whether or not you would consider joining the project that Loupblanc etc. is working on or maybe just letting them use the work you have done this far. I would love to see you all work together and I think they can do with your help.

Fantastic work again!! Your kits help to keep the game enjoyable and I truly appreciate it.

I was just wondering whether or not you would consider joining the project that Loupblanc etc. is working on or maybe just letting them use the work you have done this far. I would love to see you all work together and I think they can do with your help.

Thank you very much.
I wanted to join the project, but Loup never contacted me.
At the moment, I'm going to take out all the Super Rugby kits I had, but updated with the missing sponsors.

Thank you very much.
I wanted to join the project, but Loup never contacted me.
At the moment, I'm going to take out all the Super Rugby kits I had, but updated with the missing sponsors.
I proposed the project via a topic and the guys who were interested came to speak to me in private, we know cristian (I had begun to train you then you suddenly disappeared, and you returned by posting a kit that we had affected together by granting him to you to you alone while this kit I had redone him in alone zero after your disappearance), we can leave on good relations but is going to need that you create socks also because not do that kits it is not good while it is the simplest. Of + you have to improve many things on your kits so that they are even better visually in the game and as in the reality. If you integrate the project you will not have to share any more your creations before the exit of Mega Patch. No glory to be won by integrating the project because Rudolph Supersup and I even we do not look for glory. We 3 go the same way and we work hand in hand on the same kits. We are complementary and not individualistic. If you adhere to what I say then there are no concerns to speak to me in private. I speak about it with Rudolph and Supersup for your wish to integrate the project. Thank you

I proposed the project via a topic and the guys who were interested came to speak to me in private, we know cristian (I had begun to train you then you suddenly disappeared, and you returned by posting a kit that we had affected together by granting him to you to you alone while this kit I had redone him in alone zero after your disappearance), we can leave on good relations but is going to need that you create socks also because not do that kits it is not good while it is the simplest. Of + you have to improve many things on your kits so that they are even better visually in the game and as in the reality. If you integrate the project you will not have to share any more your creations before the exit of Mega Patch. No glory to be won by integrating the project because Rudolph Supersup and I even we do not look for glory. We 3 go the same way and we work hand in hand on the same kits. We are complementary and not individualistic. If you adhere to what I say then there are no concerns to speak to me in private. I speak about it with Rudolph and Supersup for your wish to integrate the project. Thank you

I know, I had commented in a post that if I wanted to join but nobody ever answered me.
I accepted my mistake of using something that was not 100% proper and I apologize. But, now I only do all my kits. We can leave all that behind.
I am interested in joining and contribute the kits I have already made, but updated.

I know, I had commented in a post that if I wanted to join but nobody ever answered me.
I accepted my mistake of using something that was not 100% proper and I apologize. But, now I only do all my kits. We can leave all that behind.
I am interested in joining and contribute the kits I have already made, but updated.

keep up the good work dude! Appreciate your time on making these and sharing them so promptly with everyone else. cheers

Join the project and, if you continue to work in this way, your contribution in the Mega Patch will be reflected in a fairly noticeable way. Exitos Cristian!

The File has No Numbers to replace. Please tell me how to replace the old Kits in the game thanks

The Highlanders kits correspond to this address: strp_dif_026_h inside the Rugby Challenge 3\data\ pc\actors\player\strips.
I have not had problems replacing old kits. Just copy the files, paste in the strips folder and accept the replacement.

The Highlanders kits correspond to this address: strp_dif_026_h inside the Rugby Challenge 3\data\ pc\actors\player\strips.
I have not had problems replacing old kits. Just copy the files, paste in the strips folder and accept the replacement.
Thank you for your Help keep up the great work .

Latest posts