• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kits 2017/18

Cristian

Academy Player
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Jaguares
Hello community, I'm starting to design the new shirts coming out for the upcoming season. I'm not very good at designing
Like other big ones here, but I try to do my best to contribute.
These games are what I plan to do:

Leicester Tigers (Home Ready)
Saracens
Racing Metro 92
Toulon (Completed) Link: https://mega.nz/#!9ZRFkRRI!9iOYhuLHqJ7hnWCwyQUZNZzZch8jmeJwpLJUsZHjB6U
La Rochelle

Attachments

• SSza-Springboks.31.jpg
    SSza-Springboks.31.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 261
Hello community, I'm starting to design the new shirts coming out for the upcoming season. I'm not very good at designing
Like other big ones here, but I try to do my best to contribute.
These games are what I plan to do:

Leicester Tigers (Home Ready)
Saracens
Racing Metro 92
Toulon (Completed) Link: https://mega.nz/#!9ZRFkRRI!9iOYhuLHqJ7hnWCwyQUZNZzZch8jmeJwpLJUsZHjB6U
La Rochelle
Apparently you've been modding with files that belong to another member of this forum without asking for permission. While I understand that a newbie can find it difficult to start from scratch, you should probably ask for permission. Otherwise that's just modifying an existing work and claiming it to be yours without mentioning the original creator.
Good luck

Last edited:
Please just credit the original creator , that u used as a template :)

Last edited:
To see guys, I took as a base a kit last season that I made with Loup and based on that armé this season. I already wrote to Loup. I am going to delete the link and I will do it from 0. My intentions are not bad ..

Alright I'm not judging you based on elements I don't know. It's all good if you did that with him. Apparently he doesn't think that way, so you may want to sort that out with him.
Hope you will positively contribute to the modding society that is beginning to grow here on this forum.

De todos modos, eliminaré la publicación y mi cuenta. He sido expulsado de aquí, nunca me dieron una razón. Ahora he hecho este kit basado en lo que hice con Loup que él contribuyó mucho más que yo en ese kit. Además, era el único kit y la primera vez que confío en un kit para alguien más, los otros que estoy haciendo lo hago desde cero y basado en el mío. En esta comunidad también sacaron mis kits que hice de sarracenos, avispas y otros equipos, y nunca me enojé.
Ya recibí varias alertas y no quiero ser prohibido de nuevo.

Do you think the color of the shirt is right?

Attachments

• SSza-Springboks.33.jpg
    SSza-Springboks.33.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 130
Do you think the color of the shirt is right?
Nice job overall. The away kit should be a bit more blue I think, even in those shades
Argentina-Away-Rugby-Kit-17-18.jpg

But it looks like a job well done :) I'll have a look at the details when I have a bit more time

Thank you very much. I have not seen the shirt yet, but I was told that it is much darker and that in the photo comes a very clear color. I'll look for a better blue.

Latest posts