Junior_skuxx;s face thread .

junior_skuxx

Academy Player
Country Flag
Samoa
Club or Nation
Hurricanes
Heres my first face,
its Alesana Tuilagi from Leicester Tigers .

ALESANA.png
work-in-progress.

im not quite finished ,
o-edit does not work on my computer so i had
to use Milkshape 3D .

if you have any request just post .
cheers , :)

Last edited:
Gr8 work buddy!!!!I have a few new haha,let's see what u can do:)manu tuilagi,patrick lambie,bismarck du plessis,david pocock,francois hougaard,meier bosman,stefan terblanche,louis ludik,peter grant,zane kirshner,francois louw,lwazi mvovo haha I'm just giving u a lot of names coz all those would be gr8 but u don't have to,I know its alota work,thank u :)

For Pit,
Manusamoa Tuilagi ,

tuilagi.png

Francois Hougaard,

hougaard.png

Stefan Terblanche

ter.png

David Pocock V1
I Still Have to change his eye color,
and line up his lips .:)

david.png

Tell me if they are good or bad :)
cheers .

Last edited:
Dude I like them a lot hay,u are good at what u do,just need to edit hougaards face a little more,his hair looks pretty good actualy:)thanks for ur effort and hard work in making all those faces,I didn't think u would do them.can't wait to see them all,thanks again,ur the man

thanks man ,the thing about hougaard is that there is no photo wih a decent size of him not smiling ,thats why he was the hardest . ;)

There are others I gave u at the top,or can't u do them?

And if u can do them I would be awesome,maybe fix jean de villiers,frans steyns hair

Hay dude,u still gonna make the other?or mabe put up links to get those nice faces u made?ill understand if u don't wana anymore!

Thanks a lot,can't wait to see al of ur work

Hey man. Is there any chance you can do any of the following: Robbie Fruean, Israel Dagg and Rene Ranger. I bought Rugby Challenge but to be honest I still prefer Rugby 08.

Hay man u stil gonna put up those faces u made?:)