• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Jonah Lomu Returns to Videogames in Rugby Challenge

I hope the top14 and mangers league are on rugby challenge and the gameplay is more better then that of the rugby league ***les that were made,and the button lay out is silimar to that of rugby 08 that H.B studios because 08 button config are so good.Thanks Mario for all the info so far looking forward to more news in the near future.

Yeah, Rugby has such a different feel to league so i do hope that the gameplay is nothing like League games (not cause it's bad, but it just really wouldn't suit Union)
I also hope that the "side-on-view" is really good to.

tell jonah to make it like his old one from 95.... Jonah lomu rugby!

I'm glad to see Lomu's going to be in the game,
I really hope that he's not available from the start of the game (that he needs to be unlocked somehow) would be great to have a few other Legends of the game...

What would Lomu's stats look like???

STATS-------------------------------ATTRIBUTES
Speed - 94------------------------------Scoring
Acceleration - 91--------------------Tackle Breaker
Agility - 89------------------------------Tackling
Handling - 84
Passing - 86
Kicking - 38
Kicking Power - 81
Goal Kicking - 22
Tackling - 92
Strength - 99
Rucking - 48
Scrummaging - 32
Hooking - 29
Line-outs - 37
Aggression - 98

But his "Tackle Breaking" would have to be unique.
Since this game has all that fancy Physics stuff, having a guy this size with that much strength/speed would be pretty amazing to see...

92 tackling??? Lomu could do awesome stuff but tackling was not one of them.

92 tackling??? Lomu could do awesome stuff but tackling was not one of them.

Well, I think he means in terms of hits, which he could do some monsters, but I agree he's hardly the guy I would have wanted as the last line of defence.

Well, I think he means in terms of hits, which he could do some monsters, but I agree he's hardly the guy I would have wanted as the last line of defence.

True that might be what he ment,maybe a special ability like Big-Hit for people like Jonah,Alex Tuilagi who were not great tacklers but could pull off a Mean Smash Them Bro if someone ran into them head on or a wide pass and then they smash the guy over trying to catch the ball.

maybe the 92 tackling is when he runs the ball...he tackles players on the way to the try line?

Hey Mario,

Will other legends of Rugby be available in this game or just Lomu?

I would personally love if you could put Lomu, Cullen, Eales, Gregan, Fitzpatrick (for example) into a current season similar to how 2K11 allows you to place Jordan and other greats into a season.

Could you comment on this?

ahhhh im so happy in this forum..... not so much negativity it feels great.

will Jonah Lomu have his fit stats or will he be how he is now?

I agree, I'm definitely intrigued as to what his (Lomu) involvement in the game will be.

He is going to be a player in the game, also there is a team in a game called sidhe, which are all the members of sidhe making the game put on a rugby team lol.

He is going to be a player in the game, also there is a team in a game called sidhe, which are all the members of sidhe making the game put on a rugby team lol.

Will defiantly make up for them not scoring the South African license.

and you can change lomus hair and his weight? to maybe when he was younger... well thanks for answering me.. even though i am a new user. ohhhh and will the sidhe have their female staff on the team too? if not.... thats just sexist...he he he

Latest posts