• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Izzy Folau

I can tell you as an employer, that if the law were such so that a person's right to quote biblical attacks vilifying minorities overrode the protection of those minorities from vilification, then I would be questioning any prospective new employees about their theism. If they tell the they are a theist, they won't get hired. If they refuse to tell me one way or the other, they won't get hired.
You'd get sued baaaaaad!

gotta say that im impressed with how rCastle handled this. she constantly extended the olive branch to folau who constantly denied it, thinking he was right, and gonna win BUT then BAM, your are the weakest link mrFolau. dont let the door hit you on the way outta here. so long sucker.
u shouldve accepted one of those settlement offers.
rCastle by all accounts has been honest and comported herself with honour.
where as folaus been fulla **** and a complete nut case .

YAY! so long Folau, couldn't of happened quick enough

Oh Mania you're showing such openness & tolerance for differing POV

Castle is a clown who ran NZ Netball & Bulldogs into the ground A corporate drone who gets away with it as she's a women

Folau has been AUS best player since Giteau & he's gone because of an INSTAGRAM Post, a Homo Sponsor boss &

some parents sending messages moaning about their gays kids feelings

But hey drink drive multiple times & we'll give you a few strong words

No concern about young kids being run over and killed

Hey ho lets worry about a ducking Instagram Post

Still a reminder for the ingrates & fools watch below video:

gotta say that im impressed with how rCastle handled this. she constantly extended the olive branch to folau who constantly denied it, thinking he was right, and gonna win BUT then BAM, your are the weakest link mrFolau. dont let the door hit you on the way outta here. so long sucker.

YAY! so long Folau, couldn't of happened quick enough

Castle is a clown who ran NZ Netball & Bulldogs into the ground A corporate drone who gets away with it as she's a women

Folau has been AUS best player since Giteau & he's gone because of an INSTAGRAM Post, a Homo Sponsor boss &

You'd get sued baaaaaad!

Cooky is blinded by his hatred for those who are religious & hold a conservative world view

He would actively discriminate against them A tragic state of mind

Appears he's become the very thing he despises most of all:

Intolerant & Judgemental

I guess diversity does not apply to thoughts......

Oh dear

YAY! so long folau, couldnt of happened quick enough

just calling it like it is. a bigot is a bigot.
its been proven he's a bigot by a panel of independent highly qualified objective officials.
castle maybe a clown, but all this has shown is that folau is the bigger clown. castle tried to show folau compassion and he kept refuting it and now he has bupkiss. awesome.
being the best aus player doesnt mean youre allowed to disparage minorities just because you think your better and theyre wrong.
you are a callous @hole when you say sht like "some parents sending messages moaning about their gays kids feelings"
if i had a choice between getting that gay kid into rugby or having folau i'd pick the gay kid. the gay kid has less fear of the unknown and doesnt come with preconceived misguided prejudice's.

im just soooo happy that folau is gone. he's gotten everything he deserved.

Apologies for the triple post can't seem to delete 2 of them

What the hell was "hate filled" about my last post.......
what the hell is with drunk driving? WTF? random

So let's go through paragraph by paragraph
We have
- sarcasm
- sexism
- use of homophobic language
- borderline homophobia
- sarcasm & strawman
- sarcasm & strawman
- sarcasm

Adds up to a fairy hatey post del

Sarcasm is a matter of taste nothing to worry about there

If its "sexist" to accurately label a serial corporate failure by her gender then I guess I'm guilty

I used the word "Homo" ironically as a previous poster used the term

I found the crude yet strangely amusing

Again Borderline Homophobia means nothing with it being substantiated

Quantas Boss is a stinking hypocrite for his company's commercial arrangement with Emirates

My main point is that the actions of Tolu Latu were MANY more time egregious &

dangerous to the AUS public than Folau's

I struggle to see how that's arguable.............

what the hell is with drunk driving? WTF? random

I used the example of Tolu Latu as a comparison

Latu was arrested & charged with drink driving for a SECOND time

Having seen the effects of Drink Driving in a professional capacity

that's a much more serious criminal offence & danger to the public than

posting an image from the bible on Instagram

My point is how can Folau be sacked & yet Latu and others can commit

worse actions and be allowed to play on in AUS

I used the example of Tolu Latu as a comparison

Latu was arrested & charged with drink driving for a SECOND time

Having seen the effects of Drink Driving in a professional capacity

that's a much more serious criminal offence & danger to the public than

posting an image from the bible on Instagram

My point is how can Folau be sacked & yet Latu and others can commit

worse actions and be allowed to play on in AUS
No sorry they have nothing to do with each other. You're grasping at pointless unrelated straws

Last edited:
You'd get sued baaaaaad!

No, I would not... not if I went about it properly

Should we ever be faced with the appalling situation that your religion gives you a free to ticket to vilify minorities, then our employment contract will amended to contain a clause not unlike the following..

Our staff and our customer base is diverse and varied, and includes people of many different ethnicities, races, skin colours, countries of origin, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities. You will treat all customers and colleagues with respect at all times. Accordingly, you will not make adverse, vilifying or abusive statements towards them, or any of the demographic groups they represent, either on or off the business premises. Additionally, you will not make such comments in a public-facing way, including on any social media platform or in any publication or distributed document of any kind. This is a "no-exception" clause; any violation of it could bring about your immediate dismissal.

Of course, I would run it past my solicitor first to smooth out the edges, but this would be the gist of it.

Any potential job applicant who objects to that clause, or who indicated they would not sign a contract with that clause in it will not get to the interview stage.

No, I would not... not if I went about it properly

Should we ever be faced with the appalling situation that your religion gives you a free to ticket to vilify minorities, then our employment contract will amended to contain a clause not unlike the following..

Our staff and our customer base is diverse and varied, and includes people of many different ethnicities, races, skin colours, countries of origin, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities. You will treat all customers and colleagues with respect at all times. Accordingly, you will not make adverse, vilifying or abusive statements towards them, or any of the demographic groups they represent, either on or off the business premises. Additionally, you will not make such comments in a public-facing way, including on any social media platform or in any publication or distributed document of any kind. This is a "no-exception" clause; any violation of it could bring about your immediate dismissal.

Of course, I would run it past my solicitor first to smooth out the edges, but this would be the gist of it.

Any potential job applicant who objects to that clause, or who indicated they would not sign a contract with that clause in it will not get to the interview stage.
What you wrote initially read as if you'd ask a person for details of their religion in an interview or application. If you were to question someone's religion in a recruitment process you'd get done, it's the exact same as questioning sexual orientation or pregnancy plans/status.

What you've written there is different and more or less what RA have in place, if the religious protection we're discussing was what some of the loonies in this thread want (it's obviously not!) that term might keep a few idiots who answered truthfully out but it wouldn't be enforceable if they lied to get past it... And there's definitely people out there religious enough to condemn homosexuals to hell but not religious enough to tell the truth in an application!

My point is how can Folau be sacked & yet Latu and others can commit worse actions and be allowed to play on in AUS

because latu is wrong and will admit that he was a fkwit and screwed up.
folau is a belligerent dk head who to this day has no remorse for what he did. and probably still thinks its ok to be a homophobe.

oh yeah; and folau's a fkwit and bigot

What you wrote initially read as if you'd ask a person for details of their religion in an interview or application. If you were to question someone's religion in a recruitment process you'd get done, it's the exact same as questioning sexual orientation or pregnancy plans/status.

What you've written there is different and more or less what RA have in place, if the religious protection we're discussing was what some of the loonies in this thread want (it's obviously not!) that term might keep a few idiots who answered truthfully out but it wouldn't be enforceable if they lied to get past it... And there's definitely people out there religious enough to condemn homosexuals to hell but not religious enough to tell the truth in an application!

Cooky think he's being clever but 2 can play that game

You would just keep your thoughts to yourself in case you get found guilty of

wrong though by Cooky's inquisition

Disturbing to see an Employer show such hostility & narrow minded view

Appears that he's paying lip service to "diversity"

Good old Tokenism

because latu is wrong and will admit that he was a fkwit and screwed up.
folau is a belligerent dk head who to this day has no remorse for what he did. and probably still thinks its ok to be a homophobe.

oh yeah; and folau's a fkwit and bigot

Latu will admit being a drink driver multiple times Wonderful but meaningless

Drink Driving doesn't require any INTENT

You're guilty or your're not that's determined by your actions i.e. if you're over limit

Please tell me that Folau's actions were anywhere near as bad as Latu's actions

Folau being a homophobe is trivial compared to Latu risking the lives of the public on multiple occasions

If you can't see that then God bless you...........

#IStandWithFolau

Cooky think he's being clever but 2 can play that game

You would just keep your thoughts to yourself in case you get found guilty of

wrong though by Cooky's inquisition

Disturbing to see an Employer show such hostility & narrow minded view

Appears that he's paying lip service to "diversity"

Good old Tokenism

Just the sort of reply I would expect from a homophobic bigot.

Are you guys prepared to admit your wrong now?? Israel finally gets an apology from Aussie Rugby.

Latest posts