• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Italy v Ireland

PS muffin: If O'Gara hadn't missed the penalty in 2002 which would have made it 12-12, the "Neil Back cheated us" argument would have never come to pass. O'Gara bottled it again. Just like he did with the late penalty in 2000. :lol:

Stringer shouldn't have allowed Back to swat the ball in the first place!

To bring this tread slightly back on topic: O'Connell contributed bugger all in the 2002 HEC final also.

Ha like Saints bottled it in thomond park against a poor Munster scrum last year. don't give that bullshit Leicester could beat us 100-0 fact is a cheat is a cheat and well you are obsessed with ROG for some reason.
And well since you love stats isn't it 2000 since saints won a trophy that means something in this game.

And on that Bullitt let's remember Paul O'Connell had a chronic back injury and should never have played 02 final.

So your saying if Lawes returns and on his 2nd game back plays **** poor then he has no excuse.
So bullshit Bullitt you can bash away all you want with your obsession of ROG and keep the **** flowing out but facts are facts. Players are judged on medals in pocket. Saints have **** all to show yet you slate Munster and well at least they got job done more often than not. So don't feed me bullshit because it I'm not bashing Saints but you speak as if ye are perfect yet have **** all to show for it like didn't ye choke come business end of Premiership, choked in Thomond Park when ye had match for taken in Munster and they are facts

So your saying if Lawes returns and on his 2nd game back plays **** poor then he has no excuse.
He wouldn't ponce into the squad ahead of more deserving players.
So bullshit Bullitt you can bash away all you want with your obsession of ROG and keep the **** flowing out but facts are facts.
Indeed they are
Players are judged on medals in pocket.
O'Garas record:
1 Six Nations
2 Heineken cups
A **** load of losers medals

Saints have **** all to show
263.2.jpg

saints_1613018c.jpg

article-0-050F9B50000005DC-185_468x311.jpg

yet you slate Munster and well at least they got job done more often than not.
4 major finals, 2 wins.
50%
Exactly half.
Less then "more often than not"

So don't feed me bullshit because it I'm not bashing Saints
What Big trophy have ye won. I don't consider a Challenge Cup or Domestic Cup big. Only cups where teams give a crap.
Munster won a Celtic Cup before but we never mention it because it means nothing
Ha like Saints bottled it in thomond park against a poor Munster scrum last year.

And well since you love stats isn't it 2000 since saints won a trophy that means something in this game.
I love way Bullitt calls other players thugs etc when Saints have their fair share too but well he see's no wrong when they "bend the rule".
And I just browsing through footage of when Munster played Saint I'm sure I've footage of Ashton mouthing off at the ref.
And correct me if I wrong wasn't Martin Johnson a great captain because he was always on a refs ear, motivated his team by doing actions like disrespecting the irish president, thrown a few punches when needed, been stubborn and even as a coach whinged about refs calls but hey England beat a mediocre Welsh team and now talk of winning a world cup and grand slam is on.
Do me a favour and speak sense. I'm not saying Munster are perfect because we even know we aren't but quit banging on thinking Saints or English are when they just as bad
I'm not bashing Saints but you speak as if ye are perfect yet have **** all to show for it like didn't ye choke come business end of Premiership, choked in Thomond Park when ye had match for taken in Munster and they are facts
Plenty more where they came from.

but you speak as if ye are perfect yet have **** all to show for it like didn't ye choke come business end of Premiership, choked in Thomond Park when ye had match for taken in Munster and they are facts
Or opinion. And I won't mention Croke Park. Or San Sebastian. Or this years 1/4 finalists. You may find that distressing.

Troll Fail! :lol:

Bullitt I couldn't give a **** about tetley cups etc but since 2000 ye have not won a major trophy so quit the bullshit and I give up I'll walk away from this argument. And yes a **** load of losers medals mean **** all but ROG and other Munster guys have more European medal than Saints.
And yes we had bad season and have had bad days so have Saints ie relegation. We never banged on about them as I can list alot more bad days we've had bit for a **** player in a pivotal position ROG has achieved.

I'm out of this debate now so call me what you want. Over and out

Part time supporter. We'll see how little you care about the ECC come April. :lol:

Bullitt I support Munster 100% and lucky to work under Munster Rugby.
I'm no part time supporter and if we win the ECC I'll be delighted but it isn't a major trophy where the best teams in Europe are.
A major trophy is ranked when best of the best are competing for trophy

If there's anyone too lazy to read the whole thread it's gone something like this:

ROG: I'm amazing

Everyone: No you're not

Bullitt: Your shite actually
Munstermuffin: No he's not! Look at them medals

Bullitt: Bottler

Munstermuffin: Medals! Grand Slam!

Bullitt: Lions Tour. World Cup

Munstermuffin: Saints are poo

Bullitt: No they're not! Trophies!

Munstermuffin: They don't count. You guys cheated.

Bullitt: Get over it, ROG bottled it

Munstermuffin: LEAVE ROG ALONE!! Northampton sux!

Bullitt: Fairweather fan!

Munstermuffin Am not!

Bullitt: Are too!

D'arcy: Cccccombo Breaker!

Amazing!

It's so exciting! I think there's a twist in the tail yet to come. munstermuffin probably WILL turn out to be ROG after all. I'm going to get popcorn. Nobody say ANYTHING while I'm gone!!

Bullitt is the George Hook of this forum it seems. Funny for a while but he quickly becomes boring.

If I know Munstermuffin, there's champagne on ice and Barry White playing in the background. Velvet sheets, a scented, yet not heavy, aroma, mood lighting. Nosh.

Latest posts