• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Is Warren Gatland Simply a Lucky Coach?

Please tell me this is a joke because you honestly can't have this poor an understanding of how reasoning works.
ok im done with you. you just rehashing the same over and over and your getting a bit irate.
its really ungracious to lose an argument and then start taking personal shots.
you should try acting with a bit of honour and nobility. it will do your world wonders .

have a great day ragerancher. whilst its hasnt really been a great debate its great to get to know you.

gatland is the man

Can I ask where is the proof they wouldn't have done a better job?
u can i ask but i dont have the proof. does anyone? do you have that proof?
i 'm saying gatland did a great job. i'm not getting into again how schmidt and eJones wouldve done better, because they didnt do the job. they werent given the rsponsibility. gats stepped up and accepted a tour that looked like lose lose.
people shouldnt be belittling what gatland achieved when no one believed he would come away with his and the lions honour intact. this was a massive acheivement and gats deserves all the positive kudo's coming his way.
its haters that are saying after he drew the series vs the best team in the world that someone else wouldve done better. thats ingratitude and just plain hating.

ok im done with you. you just rehashing the same over and over and your getting a bit irate.
its really ungracious to lose an argument and then start taking personal shots.
you should try acting with a bit of honour and nobility. it will do your world wonders .

have a great day ragerancher. whilst its hasnt really been a great debate its great to get to know you.

gatland is the man

I'm seriously beginning to think you are a troll... What's ungracious is to make a ludicrous point, ignore all comments made to the contrary, provide no support for anything you say, stick your fingers in your ears, use logical fallacies and then cry that it's just your opinion and you can't take opposition. There has been no debate, there has just been you asserting something and completely ignoring everything to the contrary. So had the Aussie no slipped on his penalty and had NZ got the penalty they were supposed to have resulting in Gatland losing both tours, you'd say he was not a great coach? Your entire argument hinges on 2 kicks not being made, think about it.

Oh and btw, Jones and Schmidt have both beaten NZ and far more convincingly than Gatland did.

I like how you're implying Schmidt and Jones weren't good enough to be picked as lions coach, when they both turned it down. Gatland was the scraping of the barrel not the chose one.

I like how you're implying Schmidt and Jones weren't good enough to be picked as lions coach, when they both turned it down. Gatland was the scraping of the barrel not the chose one.
i didnt mean to come out demeaning schmidt and jones. i was just getting a rise outta the others.
my basic premise was that gatland did a great job and i was commending him.
i was replying to others that said that eJones or schmidt woulda done a better job and that argument just ran away with itself. tbh i dont care enough to argue that, ejones and schmidt vs gats, it was just fun.
gats being the last choice just shows how all the odds were stacked against him and no one had any faith in him being able to add any honour to the lions history.
and thats exactly what he did. in fact; twice and owns a major page in Lions history

u can i ask but i dont have the proof. does anyone? do you have that proof?
i 'm saying gatland did a great job. i'm not getting into again how schmidt and eJones wouldve done better, because they didnt do the job. they werent given the rsponsibility. gats stepped up and accepted a tour that looked like lose lose.
people shouldnt be belittling what gatland achieved when no one believed he would come away with his and the lions honour intact. this was a massive acheivement and gats deserves all the positive kudo's coming his way.
its haters that are saying after he drew the series vs the best team in the world that someone else wouldve done better. thats ingratitude and just plain hating.
But there is the key? Over the Geography 6 and some other actions he didn't come away with his honor in tact from everyone. And that criticism came from some pundits some ex players and others. Also why are people haters because they think another man could've done better? Personally I think he got a draw which is good but New Zealand were there for taking. Some may say opposite and we were taking to the cleaners if there was a kicker. The thing is now New Zealand for 1st time in a long time looked very ordinary and I think England or Ireland would've snuck a win against them over. But just because people don't agree with you doesn't make them haters.

Also are you Valley Commando just ye seem to have same traits? Not on opinions just wording and actions

And there's someone devoid of any ability to reason
And there's a hater taking personal shots cos he lost the argument. Have a wonderful day and weekend.
Hope u get to win something... like anything. Might improve your mood

And there's a hater taking personal shots cos he lost the argument. Have a wonderful day and weekend.
Hope u get to win something... like anything. Might improve your mood
Just out of curiosity how did he loose argument and how did you win?
You haven't even put 1 reasoning or valid debate on subject just "haters hate"

Just out of curiosity how did he loose argument and how did you win?
You haven't even put 1 reasoning or valid debate on subject just "haters hate"
easy. gats is a great coach. he's proven it with a drawn series vs the ABs
the rest is hypothetical BS that eJones or schmidt. wouldve done better.
actuality always proceeds potentiality.

easy. gats is a great coach. he's proven it with a drawn series vs the ABs
the rest is hypothetical BS that eJones or schmidt. wouldve done better.
actuality always proceeds potentiality.
Joe Schmidt drew with All Blacks in November series.
Eddie Jones has won series against All Blacks.
Both with lesser resources.

Stuart Lancaster has beaten the All Blacks. So your not really seeing point.
If he's so great why isn't he getting the universal praise? Why are the 2 coaches that were massively praised by players and honoured by players neither Gatland?

Joe Schmidt drew with All Blacks in November series.
Eddie Jones has won series against All Blacks.
Both with lesser resources.

Stuart Lancaster has beaten the All Blacks. So your not really seeing point.
If he's so great why isn't he getting the universal praise? Why are the 2 coaches that were massively praised by players and honoured by players neither Gatland?
haters just gotta hate. im done with u too
have an awesome weekend. hope you manage to write some amazing sci fi with your rich imagination

have an awesome weekend. hope you manage to write some amazing sci fi with your rich imagination
As I said can't argue your point. And just say your haters line.

Guess it shows you can't back it up ;)

Latest posts