• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland v New Zealand (13/11)

Very good first half in a lot of ways. But not clinical enough and one mistake from Furlong/Kelleher and its hard to see us winning given our bench.

Yeah Furlong and Kelleher have both been great but wtf were they doing on that try.

We're playing generally well, but I hope the team are motherfucked out of it in the changing rooms at half time.

Very good first half in a lot of ways. But not clinical enough and one mistake from Furlong/Kelleher and its hard to see us winning given our bench.
So far this game looks very similar to a lot of ABs game wherer they're **** in the 1st half, soak up a load of pressure, score 1 or 2 against the run of play then come out and win it after half time. Hope I'm wrong

Credit to Ireland, but this Ian Foster-coached ABs side look so poor, basically a continuation of the Hansen declining later years.

Good game so far. Ireland need to take their chances though as one thing NZ are good it is scoring quickly.

Credit to Ireland, but this Ian Foster-coached ABs side look so poor, basically a continuation of the Hansen declining later years.
It's absolute ****. Same style from when we got absolute BATTERED by England, and we're lucky to not be losing by 20.

I know... We didn't have much of the ball in the 1st half, lets KICK IT AWAY.

Latest posts