• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Investec Champions Cup 23/24 - Round of 16

Some defence by Northampton. Gonna be an exhausting match

Grubbering the ball from your own 22 almost out the back of the in goal is certainly an interesting tactic

Grubbering the ball from your own 22 almost out the back of the in goal is certainly an interesting tactic
Cost a try too kicking it out on the full. Lack of awareness and something to learn from.

Munster already in a tough spot, shouldn't be down after those 10 mins.

Irish commentator lolzy No where near straight, from the moment it left his hand yet calls it pedantic

Munster player didn't roll away enough for me there in that turnover

sealed off, give pen against saints for having to go round the side

Turnover, make 15+ metres, have the ball and it's called back for holding on advantage.

Why?
I've seen holding on twice advantage called like three times in the last three years in the pro game. Two of them have happened this weekend. Weird.

I thought the one yesterday was okay since he kept fighting for the ball from the ground after the ball was won. This one the penalty was given with Munster on the ground with the ball.

Steadied the ship here a bit now. If we go in 7 up I'd be delighted. A lot of our squad are quite ill apparently but they've fronted up well

Saints midfield defence not going great, weird they've swapped Dingwall and Odendaal round when they've played the other way round in all their other appearances so far

Hodnett at fault there letting an 8 steamroll your 9 like that. Front door ball from that gives them a stroll in.

Latest posts