• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Investec Champions Cup 23/24 - Rd 4

Must say. I love seeing teams like Munster/Northampton, Leicester/Leinster all going very strong. Northampton and Leinster could have rotated but didn't and this is what originally European rugby was built on.
These Anglo Irish clashes. Will obviously be busy in Limerick Saturday night but will catch up on alot of games and this is as exciting a weekend in the pools as it has been in few years.

Must say. I love seeing teams like Munster/Northampton, Leicester/Leinster all going very strong. Northampton and Leinster could have rotated but didn't and this is what originally European rugby was built on.
These Anglo Irish clashes. Will obviously be busy in Limerick Saturday night but will catch up on alot of games and this is as exciting a weekend in the pools as it has been in few years.
Quins/Ulster also full strength

@TRF_Olyy is there any way we could get an amalgamation of a Leinster, Sale, Saints and Bulls crest done up real quick for my profile.

I love all these teams right now. Hard to tell why.

@TRF_Olyy is there any way we could get an amalgamation of a Leinster, Sale, Saints and Bulls crest done up real quick for my profile.

I love all these teams right now. Hard to tell why.
Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 15.26.01.png

I've always been partial to the Srsnus Lus, but I know you prefer the Sar Ualknles Slurs, because you're always shouting slurs from the stands

View attachment 18753

I've always been partial to the Srsnus Lus, but I know you prefer the Sar Ualknles Slurs, because you're always shouting slurs from the stands
I want to make a joke about me actually using slurs in the stands but I've had racism allegations made against me before on here. (Against Scottish people so commendable if anything?)

For anyone interested here is what teams need.

I think the only scenario missing is that in pool D Sale and La Rochelle can both qualify if Sale win, La Rochelle get 2 LBPs and Stormers and Tigers both lose. That's very unlikely though.

I hate to say it but Hoggs growing on me when he doesn't have anti English hatred on his mind…

Latest posts