• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Investec Champions Cup 23/24 - Rd 1

Jaysus that's a hammering for Connacht. Embarrassing to not turn up at home in Europe. There's being outclassed and there's whatever that was.

A yellow feels harsh to me. Struggling to see head contact

I think there was but it was glancing
I'd have said double mitigation (dropping player, all force through the body rather than head) to take it down to penalty only

There was head contact and it was with alot of power, red mitigated to yellow is exactly right for me.

We arnt making the most of this.

I think there was but it was glancing
I'd have said double mitigation (dropping player, all force through the body rather than head) to take it down to penalty only
I think if it had been less force in it that wpuld have happened but they concluded high degree of danger so really cpuldnt mitigate further.

This game is great development for these young players, powerful forwards and offloading backs. The experience of these games will be invaluable...but not great as a Chiefs fan.

Thats rediculous the player moved away....and he went through.

That's a BS penalty, all game he's waved those off if a player pulls out but then decides to penalise that one?

That tackle needs looking at by the 10 possible shoulder to head?

Clutch kick!
Pilou pilou? More like pi-lose pi-lose

That's a massive result for Exeter, they played some really nice rugby today but at times it looked like they were clinging on with their finger tips

Absolute giant slaying when you consider the commentary mentioned Touloun dropping 10% of the Prem salary cap on transfer fees, let alone salary, on a single player this season

Exe looking to be learning quickly with a young group, might be a season or two before they are truly competing at the top table but there doing their long term prospects no harm at all with clutch wins like that!

Latest posts