• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

international cricket 2010

Is it out? It's been thrown out under the radar if so!

A few people have received their copies early from HMV. Mine was sent about 24 hours ago. People from the UK seem to be the ones who've received them already.

I enjoyed going to review it last year, it also helped me to make my mind up whether or not to buy it! No such guidance this time sadly.

I enjoyed going to review it last year, it also helped me to make my mind up whether or not to buy it! No such guidance this time sadly.

Just seen it on Amazon for a bargain £25 could be a good deal.

It's a good price, but not when I'm very very poor Kenny.

This game seems like it might be pretty fun. Certainly seems like an improvement on Ashes 09.

The no hud option opens up a whole new level of difficulty having you rely solely on memory and timing, online games would be very interesting with this option, would certainly test your skills.

Craig, I never really fiddled with custom field settings in 09 but I get your point, you should be able to save your fave field settings and be able to use them in all modes without having to change them all the time.

Last edited:
This game seems like it might be pretty fun. Certainly seems like an improvement on Ashes 09.

The no hud option opens up a whole new level of difficulty having you rely solely on memory and timing, online games would be very interesting with this option, would certainly test your skills.

Craig, I never really fiddled with custom field settings in 09 but I get your point, you should be able to save your fave field settings and be able to use them in all modes without having to change them all the time.

lol, so you saw me on Planet Cricket there did ya mate? Yeah it's a bit of a hassle, I'd like to have at least three alternatives available to the crappy ones from '09 that I can just permanently use and so can my mates. I play a fair bit of offline multi-player with a core group of about 5-6 friends.

Radman or AK, have either of you guys got it yet? Just keen to know when Aus/NZ guys get this game, so it gives me an idea of how far away my copy is.

Also, Radman, what were you called on TRF before Radman? Did you have a different handle at one stage?

I haven't got it yet, should have it by the end of the week.

And I've been Radman since I first came here.

I haven't got it yet, should have it by the end of the week.

And I've been Radman since I first came here.

Was just curious about that. You came on about the time a guy who used to be called NZL Fan disappeared, so I wasn't sure if you were him, lol.

I'm really hoping to be able to get my hands on it by Wednesday. I've got slightly unrealistic delivery expectations, because I've had two ebay UK packages turn up within 5 working days recently. I also got a TV series on dvd from Canada, it got here in (I couldn't believe it) basically two days!

It's a shame custom squads won't work online aye?

I remember him, he was on here a while after I joined before he disappeared.

It is a shame about the restrictions espescially the fielding settings non saveable for online, I'll probably play as England online.

Dunno how long I'll bother with online though, I'd probably get thrashed by you and most others but the fact that quitters are still ruining it sucks.

But I'll hopefully put more time into this one and see how good I can get then maybe we can have a few games,, just gotta get off Fifa first.

Last edited:
Did you get it from MightyApe?

Got it from HMV in the UK. Mighty Ape still have it for the official late October launch in NZ.

HMV were great and very quick. It came to (including freight) NZ$62.52! Took 6 days to turn up including the weekend. Top quality brit service, lol!

Got it from HMV in the UK. Mighty Ape still have it for the official late October launch in NZ.

HMV were great and very quick. It came to (including freight) NZ$62.52! Took 6 days to turn up including the weekend. Top quality brit service, lol!
Do you order from them often? The prices surprisingly translate pretty well to NZ. Like I could get this and another for the price of one game.

Any issues?

Do you order from them often? The prices surprisingly translate pretty well to NZ. Like I could get this and another for the price of one game.

Any issues?

None at all. Was as easy as buying anything online over here.

Got my copy today also, very happy with HMV. Very good service. Cheap as.:)

Latest posts