• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I’m worried, they should be here by now

Hmm :rolleyes: an intentionally hypocritical retort (given the fact that you begun the thread enquiring as to when the welsh will turn up), followed by a contextually funny (when considering the historical class divide between the two countries) elitist dismount. It must be that great education, which I keep hearing about.

Fine work, though I would've considered using the exclamation point at the end to have that little extra punch.
Makes it too easy, I still want to leave the door open that a casual visitor with a chip on their shoulder might take me seriously!!!

Hmm :rolleyes: an intentionally hypocritical retort (given the fact that you begun the thread enquiring as to when the welsh will turn up), followed by a contextually funny (when considering the historical class divide between the two countries) elitist dismount. It must be that great education, which I keep hearing about.

Fine work, though I would've considered using the exclamation point at the end to have that little extra punch.
Makes it too easy, I still want to leave the door open that a casual visitor with a chip on their shoulder might take me seriously!!!

/facetious twattery

There's also nowhere like Cardiff on a match day, I was up for the WC QF double header in 2015 and it was insane

Cardiff is my favourite city in the UK - love it.
I didn't spend long there but I really enjoyed the open day, seems like a very nice city. I went up for the All Blacks vs Georgia game back in the RWC and liked it then too. If it wasn't for the fantastic rugby setup at Exeter then Cardiff would've been my first choice.

You'll be fluent in using 'their' incorrectly before you know it ;)
I'll never forget my English heritage enough to abandon correct grammar. If I don't have that, I have nothing.

Edit: On an unrelated note, where the hell is Tigs? I haven't seen him post in days, I'm genuinely concerned.

Well a side with a Curry at openside has gone to a desolate wasteland and gotten an away win, so that's an omen.

Latest posts