• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Here is the TRF EXCLUSIVE SCOOP, 22/6/2011!

I have to say, honestly, i was wrong....

Turns out this game is going to rock the rugby gaming genre!!!

I take back all i have said about this game, and are VERY excited now.....these screens shows promise, hope the gameplay will be just as awesome!!!! But i bet it will!! This has me VERY interested to see what comes next!!!!

Well done HB and 505 games!!!!!

Really? I have shown someone who has never seen either game and they couldn't believe how realistic it looked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think it may be from the Bloom their lighting system is using because in those close up shots players emit a a slight glow.

Compare say to
torres.jpg

Where no players body line blurs a pixel or two outside.

Id like to see it with the Bloom off it would make a huge difference to how crisp it looks.

I have to say, honestly, i was wrong....

Turns out this game is going to rock the rugby gaming genre!!!

I take back all i have said about this game, and are VERY excited now.....these screens shows promise, hope the gameplay will be just as awesome!!!! But i bet it will!! This has me VERY interested to see what comes next!!!!

Well done HB and 505 games!!!!!

I love it but i have to say the shorts are really skin tight lol

The screenshot looks good. I'm sure the game will be a success, though whether we will get a realistic sim is the question for me. Screenshots are one thing, but gameplay and realism is another.

I like the look of Sidhe's game too. It's good that there are competing developers making a game this year. I'm tempted to pre-order RWC2011, but i need a bit more evidence of gameplay and how it has developed forward since the last outing.

But, i'm definitely looking forward to both games, and seeing if they live up to hype.

Think it may be from the Bloom their lighting system is using because in those close up shots players emit a a slight glow.

Compare say to
View attachment 937

Where no players body line blurs a pixel or two outside.

Id like to see it with the Bloom off it would make a huge difference to how crisp it looks.

Do me a favour, remove our image from your post on the Sidhe board and replace it with a link as was politely requested in the original post.

Sowi to sound unpreciatable as its great to have a Springboks team atleast in one of the games,but I think Sidhe still takes the cake on the graphics!!! That doesnt really look like Fourie Du Preez and is it coincidence that he is standing exactly like Ben Youngs on the other screenshot??? Even worse though who is the Fullback??????????????????:eek: If its Zane Kirshner than he is way too light and if its Frans Steyn than i must say he is way bigger than that and his hair doesnt look like that!!

Anyway im getting both games though...:)

Not very realistic...

....as if France are going to scrum that close to S.A's try line

Well done, I would love to know if Canada is able to pre-order as well. If so from where?

Latest posts