• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup Final 2022/23: Leinster Rugby v Stade Rochelais

Doesn't call the massive obstruction on Danty but will call him for a fractional offside on a kicking play?

That looked late on TKB, but then he is one of the worst divers in the game so who knows

What a half of rugby, though

La Rochelle will feel like they've won the world cup being only 9pts down after how utterly utterly outplayed they were for most of that

If La Rochelle keep building it could be a very interesting second half, especially with Leinster forced into that J.Ryan sub and losing the energy off the bench late on

Leinster have let two scores in but they seem very comfortable all the same in most areas. Their physicality is huge. Flying into tackles. If La Rochelle can cut the penalty count they might make a proper game of it.

I remember ROG's big thing last year being that Leinster fall off in the last 20. I think if la Rochelle are within a score at the 60 mark they'll have the confidence to win it.

Leinster looked the better team even without the calls TBF the shoulder to head stuff annoys me given how much the TMo usually checks stuff

Latest posts