• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup 2013/14 Pool 6, Round 6 (Munster v Edinburgh, USAP v Gloucester)

Stooke and Kvesic are class.

Both should walk to 50 England caps in a sane world.

Cmac I'd agree in 1 way about yellow and disagree in 1 way. He flew in as a headbutt and without arms so if it was a tackle it was yellow. However every Munster fan there admitted had it been a Munster man and he got carded for it that they'd be going mad. Even after replays I thought it was harsh myself.

Great to be in QF at home though. TODis a machine. Zebo was excellent and well great to see Foley again do well. Our replacement front row as a unit I thought upped the ante too and well competition now is high add in all guys that played today, D. Ryan, Stander Dougall And out in backs GvdH can be registered, Dineen is on form and lads are chomping at bit.
We are in good position

Stooke and Kvesic are class.

Both should walk to 50 England caps in a sane world.
I share your enthusiasm. :D

Especially with Stooke. How often does a lock come about that takes to the Premiership/Europe as well as he has, at an age as young as he is?

anybody monitored how Guitoune did in the 10 jersey ? Might watch it later, just for that...

Badum-tsssss

He didn't look a bad player just not a 10 - understandable, really, as the commentary mentioned he hasn't played 10 since France u18s

Badum-tsssss

He didn't look a bad player just not a 10 - understandable, really, as the commentary mentioned he hasn't played 10 since France u18s

Terribly sorry about that joke, someone else has usurped my legendary TRF account to sully my good name and reputation. The intentions of the low minded people, the horror...
Yeah he was actually trained initially as a 10 in his Rugby career. But that was some time ago. Too bad, I thought he could actually pull it off...he's out for months though, miserable news.

Latest posts