Leonormous Boozer

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Tomorrow at 2pm IST.

Tier 1 clubs: Castres Olympique (TOP 14 winners), Saracens (Premiership winners) Leinster Rugby (PRO14 winners) and two of Montpellier, Exeter Chiefs and Scarlets.

Tier 2 clubs: Racing 92, Wasps, Glasgow Warriors, one of Montpellier, Exeter Chiefs and Scarlets as well as the fourth-ranked club from the same league as the one not drawn into Tier 1.

Tier 3 clubs: Toulouse, Leicester Tigers, Edinburgh Rugby and the two remaining fourth-ranked clubs.

Tier 4 clubs: RC Toulon, Bath Rugby, Cardiff Blues, Ulster Rugby, Gloucester Rugby

Leinster Racing 92 Leicester and Toulon wouldn't be all that nice!

Give me Leinster Glasgow Toulouse and Gloucester instead! If we get Toulouse I'll be doing my best to get back out there anyway!

Getting Toulon would be pretty **** given how much better they are than the rest of the teams in that group especially at this level. I'm not that worried about the rest given we can't draw Sarries. We deserve a good draw after last year anyway.

Happy with our group,
Really wanted to get USAP, definitely going to the away leg of that

Challenge Cup Pools

POOL 1: Northampton, Clermont Auvergne, Dragons, Timisoara Saracens

POOL 2: Pau, Ospreys, Worcester, Stade Francais

POOL 3: Sale, Connacht, Bordeaux-Begles, Perpignan

POOL 4: La Rochelle, Zebre, Bristol Bears, Enisei-STM

POOL 5: Benetton Rugby, Harlequins, Agen, Grenoble

Clermont in the Challenge Cup just looks wrong. They're going to absolutely rock everyone in their pool I suspect, but Northampton could take them at home.
Pool 3 looks to have the highest quality all round I'd say. Jackson playing in Ireland again.... I'll have to go watch that.

Champions Cup

POOL 1: Leinster, Wasps, Toulouse, Bath

POOL 2: Castres, Exeter, Munster, Gloucester

POOL 3: Saracens, Glasgow, Lyon, Cardiff Blues

POOL 4: Scarlets, Racing 92, Leicester, Ulster

POOL 5: Montpellier, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Toulon

Clermont in the Challenge Cup just looks wrong. They're going to absolutely rock everyone in their pool I suspect, but Northampton could take them at home.
Pool 3 looks to have the highest quality all round I'd say. Jackson playing in Ireland again.... I'll have to go watch that.

I suspect he might have a minor cut on his left pinkie and unfortunately he'll miss that game.

Thank god we didn't get Leicester again. Only just got rid of the smell from the last time they visited. In all seriousness though, having played Leicester 4 times in the last two years and Racing 5 times, it's nice to avoid them. Heart goes out to Leicester of playing Racing again. It just gets annoying. Not sure if we've ever played Exeter, and haven't met Gloucester in years now.

Latest posts