• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Giving In To The Fact Im Gutted !

Right on, I think every sports game developer should study the pro evo series as a recipe for success, and I hate soccer with a vengence, but theres no denying the pro evo series.

Hey doovepop, I think that mario meant it when he said that he hates you on this forum (back when los lover was banned and he quit) He is definatley singling you out for no good reason.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Jan 2 2006, 01:14 PM
Hey doovepop, I think that mario meant it when he said that he hates you on this forum (back when los lover was banned and he quit) He is definatley singling you out for no good reason.
Yeah I agree.

Originally posted by sanzar+Jan 2 2006, 11:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jan 2 2006, 11:12 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 2 2006, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by sanzar@Jan 2 2006, 02:09 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-knowsleyroader
@Jan 1 2006, 04:02 AM

In MY OPINION I think its a whole lot simpler than that... I just think its **** ! 
<

Fair enough I guess... You can't change the way you feel about something.
I feel that way about every Gridiron game ever made, but my mate still pushed me into giving Madden 2005 a fair go... needless to say I told him I thought was so bad that I'd smear my genitals with fish paste and dangle them over a pool of rabid prana before playing it again... the topic hasn't been raised since.

And yet you would do that plus eat broken glass that has been dipped in oil and set on fire to have SIDHE make a League game of the same quality.
You remember when I played Madden don't you? I tried to like it, but the game is **** and it was never gonna happen
<
. I hate soccer as well, but recently I was playing PES 5, and THAT is the kind of game I'd like to see rugby have... not Madden. [/b]
haha, your memory is getting f***ed in your old age.

You were saying that the game itself was good, you just hated the sport. And you were saying that HB should use the Madden engine for Rugby 06, despite previously going on about how the FIFA engine was the right choice.

Originally posted by Ripper+Jan 2 2006, 07:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jan 2 2006, 07:18 PM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Jan 2 2006, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 2 2006, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by sanzar@Jan 2 2006, 02:09 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-knowsleyroader
@Jan 1 2006, 04:02 AM

In MY OPINION I think its a whole lot simpler than that... I just think its **** ! 
<

Fair enough I guess... You can't change the way you feel about something.
I feel that way about every Gridiron game ever made, but my mate still pushed me into giving Madden 2005 a fair go... needless to say I told him I thought was so bad that I'd smear my genitals with fish paste and dangle them over a pool of rabid prana before playing it again... the topic hasn't been raised since.

And yet you would do that plus eat broken glass that has been dipped in oil and set on fire to have SIDHE make a League game of the same quality.

You remember when I played Madden don't you? I tried to like it, but the game is **** and it was never gonna happen
<
. I hate soccer as well, but recently I was playing PES 5, and THAT is the kind of game I'd like to see rugby have... not Madden.
haha, your memory is getting f***ed in your old age.

You were saying that the game itself was good, you just hated the sport. And you were saying that HB should use the Madden engine for Rugby 06, despite previously going on about how the FIFA engine was the right choice. [/b]
That was before I played PES5
<
. That game I enjoyed even though I hate soccer... I can't say the same for Madden though.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jan 2 2006, 09:48 PM
PES > Madden
Agreed

PES > Me
PES > Girls
PES > Sex

I would take a rain check on a root, if i was in the champions league knock-out stages........seriously.
I'd flip a coin, if she said, "now or never!"

either or PES owns everything

Latest posts