• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France v Wales

holy **** if I'm this on edge after that match, what state will I be in tomorrow evening.

Fair play to France, thoroughly deserved victory, great effort to hold them out in the end even though they should have been out of sight

Once again the underdog tag did wonders for us. No slam this year Mr Gatland...Now come on England win at Croke park.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 27 2009, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Feb 27 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Once again the underdog tag did wonders for us. No slam this year Mr Gatland...Now come on England win at Croke park.[/b]

I bet that was worth getting up at 4am for!
[/b][/quote]

5am actually, and yes it was worth it :D . It's 6:50 now and I don't want to go back to bed :D
All the haters blaming Lievremont , Parra Bastareaud and all can go f*** themselves now. bastareaud had a pretty good first cap, esp in defense where his physicality did a lot of good agains the big Welsh midfield. This is turning to be a great setup for England-France at Twickers, I hope we can ride on the underdog/revolt thing and upset the Poms in their backyard.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Feb 27 2009, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 27 2009, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Once again the underdog tag did wonders for us. No slam this year Mr Gatland...Now come on England win at Croke park.[/b]

[/b][/quote]

5am actually, and yes it was worth it :D . It's 6:50 now and I don't want to go back to bed :D
All the haters blaming Lievremont , Parra Bastareaud and all can go f*** themselves now. bastareaud had a pretty good first cap, esp in defense where his physicality did a lot of good agains the big Welsh midfield. This is turning to be a great setup for England-France at Twickers, I hope we can ride on the underdog/revolt thing and upset the Poms in their backyard.
[/b][/quote]

play like you did tonight and that shouldn't be a problem.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 27 2009, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Feb 27 2009, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 27 2009, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

This is the very problem: playing well two games in a row... <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Feb 27 2009, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 27 2009, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

given the recent performances against England you're due a good one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 27 2009, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Feb 27 2009, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 27 2009, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

given the recent performances against England you're due a good one.
[/b][/quote]

Yeah but England always up their game against us. Especially if they loose against you guys tomorrow...Anyway it will certsainly be a close and high-tension affair...

selection dilemma as well for Lievremont, does he bring back Fritz or continue with Bastareaud, you'd think the latter but you can never be sure with Lievremont.

Latest posts